Recently PICME has started a welfare program for pregnant women across the state and their early-born children. By the looks of it, PICME registration is going to track the well being of the mothers and their respective children and aid in with several benefits. As this initiative has been initiated by the state government of Tamil Nadu, it is confined to the state.
By utilizing the PICME Number, people can easily avail the birth certificate of their respective children. Moreover, PICME would also provide financial support for women in different aspects of life. With this article, you can easily register, login with PICME and get the RCH ID Number.
How to register with PICME?
PICME is an acronym for Pregnancy And Infant Cohort Monitoring & Evaluation. The initiative intends to aid women in several ways. Once the registration is completed, the individuals would get a dedicated RCH ID which people can utilize during any birthing number. On the other hand, people can avail the certificates via the online portal. The state department would manage the online web portal service. The Login of the PICME can also be carried out by utilizing the several health centers authorized by the government or via the official online website – @picme.tn.gon.in.
The Common Service Centers would help the women who are expecting to make a registration for future convenience. Women can also establish contact with Anganwadi workers or nurses to gain assistance in the procedure. Logging into the new PICME is a seamless process, the women can also pre-register themselves by providing credentials via a form. It is also easy to register from the official website by using the username & password provided by the government. Reproductive & Child Health ID or RCH ID is unique that the government would seek to provide the respective child’s birth certificate.
Maternity Beneficial Scheme by Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy
The pregnant women can also be beneficial when they register themselves under the Tamil Nadu government’s Dr. Muthulakshmi Scheme in various. An insight into Dr. Muthulakshmi Scheme comes in different stages:
- For one child, women can get financial support up to ₹ 12,000.
- Under the scheme, the first installment is around Rs. 4000 which is provided during seven months of pregnancy and it would cover the health services.
- During the second installment, the mother will be provided with another ₹ 4,000 rupees once the child is born in the local governing medical.
- The last and the final installment will be provided with ₹ 4,000 once the third dose of DPT, Polio Vaccine and Hepatitis to the child.
The goal of the scheme is to reduce diseases in children. The RCH ID number and PCIM are compulsory if women want to avail these benefits.
Login Process for New PICME
RCH ID is very important to claim the birth certificate for the children of Tamil Nadu:
- Women will be provided with an RCH ID number to carry out the process for registration on the website.
- The registration would also provide several benefits at the time of pregnancy. The benefits will also be provided after the child has been delivered.
- The health care monitoring division of the Tamil Nadu government started the website for controlling the Infant Mortality Rate as well as the Maternal Mortality Rate in Tamil Nadu.
- The women are requested to register themselves in PICME right after the delivery if they are unaware of the benefits before. According to the Tamil Nadu state government, the registration is mandatory.
- The women can also use the RCH ID during their second birth. The facilities are available to all married women irrespective of the face whether they are pregnant or not.
Steps to register in PICME
Women and pre-register themselves via a public link from the official website @picme.tn.gon.in. For registration, the documents are needed to be uploaded which comes with the address proof to show that the person is a resident of Tamil Nadu. Ponder on the following steps to complete the pre-registration process:
- Visit the official website to carry out PICME Registration.
- Select “Pre Registration by Public Link” located on the right side of the screen as depicture in the picture present below.
- You can find the application form on the new page and then fill in the details.
- Enter Applicant Name and Complete Address in the required field.
- Select an administrative unit and a district and then enter the Pincode.
- Select a proper visitation time located in the drop list of the form.
- Enter email ID alongside mobile number in the text boxes and generate OTP.
- Provide the OTP sent to and click on the save option.
You are then assigned with a 12-digit RCH ID which you can use to create password and username.
Logging in to PICME
Upon completing the registration process, it gets easy to login via the website.
- Launch PICME’s official website and visit the redirection page.
- Provide the user-ID and Password in the respective field which was assigned during the process of registration.
- Complete the Captcha process by inserting the code
Later, click on “Submit” right below the page, and now you can easily access your account. Moreover, you can check or edit your financial support status.
Check the Online Application of PICME
Follow the steps to check the Application ID Status pre-registration by following the step mentioned below:
- Visit the official PICME website picme.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the link for pre-registration.
- Choose the Status for Pre-Registration Application ID from the page’s menu and you’ll be directed to a new page.
- Insert the Application ID in the box.
- Click on the “Submit” button and you will get the application status of PICME.
How to get the Birth Certificate from PICME?
- The goal of PICME is to aid you in getting the certificate directly from other government.
- You have to keep your RCH ID handy during the process of registration.
- Provide the RCH ID to the concerned office and then you’ll be provided with the details.
- Then you can collect the birth certificate of your child directly from the office or it will be sent to your address.
PICME Contact Number
You are free to contact the officials any time during registration, login, and also which accumulating the Birth Certificate via online process. Contact details:
- Mail Address: [email protected]
- Call Centre: 102
- Address: Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
359, Anna Salai, DMS Complex, Teynampet.
Chennai 600 006
(PBX Nos 24335075, 24334818)