Finally, the musical sensational reality show is back with a bang. This is the 12th season of the Indian idol. Singer cum actor Aditya Narayan is the host of the show. The jury is namely Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya, and Vishal Dadlani, respectively. The theme for this season is Ab Mausam Phir Hoga Awesome. The show airs only on Sony TV; timing is 8 pm.
Last week the grand premiere took place with a total of 15 final contestants. The progress of these contestants is the total of marks obtained from the jury and the fan followings. The favorite show of music lovers recently released a video revealing the step-by-step guide to vote for your favorite contestant.
Indian idol season 12: step-by-step voting procedure
Here is the step-by-step process if you wish to vote for your favorite contestant to make sure of their win.
- Firstly, you need to install the SonyLIV app on your device’s choice or visit the same site.
- Secondly, after installing, you need to open the app and log in using your email or Facebook particulars.
- Thirdly, there is an Indian idol banner; you need to click on it
- Fourthly, you will see a vote now button
- Next, the image of the particular contestant will open in front of you.
- Here, you have to remember that you only have 50 votes.
- Also, you can use your votes either for an individual contender or even can split the votes among different contenders of your choice.
- Finally, from the top contenders’ images, you can choose your favorite and cast your vote.
8 PM – 12 AM tonight is the duration when the lines will remain open for you to cast your vote.
Indian idol season 12: Top 15 contestants
1) Shanmukha Priya
2) Sireesha Bhagavatula
4) Nachiket Lele
5) Sayli Kishore Kambli
6) Anjali Gaikwad
7) Md. Danish
8) Ashish Kulkarni
9) Vaishnav Girish
10) Arunita Kanjilal
11) Sawai Bhatt
12) Samyak Prasana
13) Nihal Tauro
14) Anushka Banerjee