The government of India under the rule of Mr. Narendra Modi Ji came up with an interesting app that can virtually detect the presence of Coronavirus in a confined region. Moreover, the app was designed to keep the entire country away from the life-threatening virus. In addition to this, the app also aids people in taking precautionary measures where they can protect themselves and their loved ones.
Now that everything is digital, the government came up with an interesting idea to protect people digitally. The app has been specifically designed to keep people on high alert, in turn, protect themselves from the potential risks.
Arogya Setu App Download :
It is very simple to download the app, moreover, it isn’t like any other app that people have on their phones. To use the app, the first and foremost step is to engage the GPS of the smartphone alongside the Bluetooth capability. The next step is that the person will be immediately alerted when they are in the close proximity of the Coronavirus prone place, and this would provide people ample of time so that they can distance themselves from the carriers.
The genius stroke of a feature of the app is that it will automatically capture and at the same time save the user data of the carriers and immediately alert the government. The app is designed to track information actively and uninterruptedly which isn’t possible by humans. For people using Android devices, Arogya Setu is available for download on Play Store. On the other hand, for iOS users, the app is available on the App Store.
How to use the Arogya Setu app?
- The moment, the app is downloaded on your smartphone, click on the option, namely “Open”
- You’ll be prompted to select a language of your preference and then choose “Next” option
- There will be a few images which are embedded in the app to provide the users about the details
- Then, the smartphone users will be prompted to choose “Register Now”
- You’ve to allow the permission for Bluetooth and then you’ve to agree with the terms and privacy conditions
- Also, click on “Allow” when you’ll be asked to turn on the GPS and follow the same step as written above for Bluetooth
- Then enter your mobile number and you’ll soon receive a One Time Password number.
- Then enter your personal credentials.
- Become a volunteer.
Now you can detect the host for COVID-19 and you’ll receive notifications when you’re in a safe location. Stay Safe, and Keep Everyone Else Safe as well.