Staples Inc., an American office retail company, primarily sells office supplies and related products via retail channels and business-to-business-oriented delivery operations. In addition, staples offer work solutions that deliver industry-leading products, services, and expertise across office supplies, facilities, breakrooms, furniture, technology, promotional products, and print & marketing services.
Headquartered near Boston, MA, and operating throughout North America, Staples supports businesses of all sizes, from solopreneurs to the Fortune 100, and deal with customers where they are with everyday low prices across multiple channels, including direct sales, eCommerce, mobile, AI-powered “conversational commerce” and retail.
Everything you need to know about Staples Associate Connection Portal
Staples Associate Connection is a portal to provide all the employees of Staples information on the company, its policies, login procedure, and access to various articles on the company. In addition, new Employees can use Staples Associate Connection to understand the practices relating to document submission, all the rules and regulations to be followed, and access to employee perks and benefits.
Below is all the information on Staples employee benefits and all the information necessary to access and use Staples Associate Connection Portal.
Staples Employee Benefits
Staples offers its employees several benefits promoting a healthy work-life balance. These benefits can be accessed from their Staples Associate Connection portal. A few of their benefits are as follows:
1. Health Care and Insurance: Staples offers its employees many medical benefits. Some of the benefits are in the form of the below-mentioned insurance policies provided to the employees:
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Supplemental Dental Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- ID Theft Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Home or Auto insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
2. Financial Care: Staples employees are compensated for their work beyond any competitor’s offer. Keeping their employees financially secure is another way to help them. Staples achieves this by providing employees with various options to help them save and multiply their income. Below are mentioned some of their plans:
- 401k Plan
- Healthcare or Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Account
- Staples Employee Scheme
- Voluntary Benefits through convenient Payroll Deduction
3. Vacation and Personal Leaves: Staples ensures employees have a proper work-life balance. This helps the employees and the company by preventing them from burning out, increasing their productivity, and contributing to its growth. Non-exempt associates are granted paid vacation, holiday, and sick time. Staples provides them with plenty of paid leaves to choose from as follows:
- Paid vacations
- Paid personal days
- Paid days for jury duty
- Paid days for Bereavement
4. Associate Online and Retail Discounts: Associates receive 10% off when shopping online or in-store and an additional 10% off Staples branded products. Staples has partnered with external organizations to offer associates discounts on goods and services such as apparel & footwear, automotive, entertainment, health, home and auto insurance, travel, and wireless discounts.
Benefits offered by the Staples Associate Connection portal
Staples offers its employees several advantages of using the Staples Associate Connection portal. A few of the benefits are as follows:
- Access to employee salary information and current and past monthly salary slips.
- Information on quality health, financial and other benefits.
- Access to Leave Records, Leave Encashment, and details of available leaves.
- Employee Information on available Medical, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Access to Legal Benefits Offered by Staples.
- Associate Veteran ID Card (VIC) gives employees access to special discounts on its services and products.
- Information on Employee Disability Benefits offered to employees having short-term and long-term disabilities.
Eligibility Criteria for Subscribing to Staples Associate Connection
You must satisfy the following eligibility criteria before registering an account in the Staples Associate Connection portal:
- The person registering must be an employee working in one of the Staples stores.
- The employee must be 18 years or older.
- The employee must submit a valid Social Security Number as proof when required.
Logging in to your Staples Associate Connection Account
As an employee of Staples, it is necessary to have an account registered on the Staples Associate Connection portal website, which will give you access to several online services and allow you to manage your monthly salary hassle-free.
Sign In to your Staples Associate Connection Account
Following are the steps to log in to the Staples Associate Connection portal:
- Visit Official Website
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Select a language from the options given. (English or French)
- Click on ‘Sign in.’
Please note that both the user ID and password are case-sensitive. You will now be logged in to your Staples Associate Connection Account.
Forgot your Staples Associate Connection password? Here’s what you need to do.
To recover your forgotten password to the Staples Associate Connection portal, do the following:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your password icon present below the Sign-in option.
- Verify the information and click on the ‘Continue’ option.
After the authentication is successful, follow the instructions and the remaining prompts on the redirected page, and you can recover the forgotten password quickly.
Problems while logging in to your Staples Associate Connection Account
Following are some of the steps to double-check while logging in to your Staples Associate Connection portal:
- While entering your id and password, check if your Caps Lock is On or Off.
- If you use an alpha-numeric password or user ID, check if the Num Lock key is On or OFF.
- If you forgot your password, reset it, as shown in the above section.
- If you can not log in and face any other issues, contact the support team at 888-438-4800.
Also Read: FMCDealer Login
Staples Associate Connection Help Information
Staples provides its employees with several customer service options to choose from in case of any queries regarding their employment:
Contact via Phone Number: To contact the customer service department, dial the toll-free number 1-800-210-7000 or 1-800-3STAPLE. You can also visit your Staples store’s customer service department and ask for help directly.
Contact via Email: You can contact customer service by mailing [email protected]. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will get you a reply.
Contact Via Mail: In case you want to send a written letter of your queries, you can write to the customer service department and mail it to
- Staples, Corporate Information,
- 500 Staples Drive, Framingham,
- MA 01702.
You can even use the store locator tool in your Staples Associate Connection portal, and the customer service officials will contact you in 5 working days.