Do you wish to participate in Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey? If yes, then you are in the right place. This post details the survey’s requirements, rules, and steps. Check it out!
Suncor Energy owns Petro-Canada & it offers fuel, including gas and diesel. However, few stores also provide food & drinks and touchless car washes. With Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey, they intend to collect genuine customer feedback, giving a clear idea about customers’ opinions on their products and services. And, with the survey information, they want to improve their products & services per customers ideas. The ultimate goal is to provide a better customer experience on their next visit.
Steps to Complete the Survey
To complete the Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey, follow these steps:
- First, go to the official website of the Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey or click on this link.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the survey site.
- You will find an option that says ‘Petro-Canada Survey,’ click on that to proceed further.
- Select the language you want to proceed with and click ‘Next.’
- Select the format of your receipt & click ‘Next.’
- And then, you need to enter the required details such as terminal number, invoice number, date & time of visit. (find these details on your receipt)
- After filling in those details, click on ‘Next to start the survey.
- First, you will be asked to rate Petro-Canada customer service on your recent visit.
- Give your rating based on your recent experience at Petro-Canada.
- Would you please give feedback on their services, employees, management, and the cleanliness of stores?
- Select a suitable option from highly satisfied to high dissatisfied with your personal experience.
- Answer all the Petro-Canada survey questions genuinely.
- Provide your name, email address, and contact number in the required spaces at the end of the survey.
- Click ‘Next’ to complete the Petro-Canada Survey.
- And done, you have submitted your survey successfully.
- To appreciate your participation in the survey, Petro-Canada offers you a chance to enter a contest to win gas for a year (the winner is selected every three months).
- The Petro-Canada team will contact you if you have won the contest.
Requirements & Rules of the Survey
There are specific requirements & rules to participate in Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey. Here we have provided them for you.
- You must have a sales receipt from your recent visit to a Petro‑Canada service station.
- You must have a basic knowledge of English or French.
- You need to have internet access to a mobile device, computer, or tablet.
- A valid email address is required.
- Participants should be legal residents of Canada.
- It should be 18 years or above.
- You are only allowed to enter the survey once.
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered & are non-transferable.
- Petro-Canada employees & associates are not allowed to participate.
- Avoid doing things that are prohibited or restricted by the law.
Petro-Canada Contact Details
If you are facing any issues or have any questions, contact Petro-Canada Customer Service.
- Contact Number:1-800-668-0220
- Timings – 8 am to 8 pm ET
That’s all about Petro-Canada Survey. If you have any questions, let us know through comments. Thanks for visiting our site!