Do you wish to participate in Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey? If yes, then you are in the right place. All the survey details, including its requirements, rules, and steps, are detailed in this post. Check it out!
Suncor Energy owns Petro-Canada & it offers fuel, including gas and diesel. However, few stores also provide food & drinks and touchless car washes. With Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey, they intend to collect genuine feedback from its customers, giving a clear idea about customers’ opinions on their products and services. And, with the survey information, they want to improve their products & services as per customers ideas. The ultimate goal is to provide a better customer experience on their next visit.
Steps to Complete the Survey
To complete the Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey, follow these steps:
- First, go to the official website of the Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey or click on this link.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the survey site.
- You will find an option that says ‘Petro-Canada Survey,’ click on that to proceed further.
- Select the language you want to proceed with and click ‘Next.’
- Select the format of your receipt & click ‘Next.’
- And then, you need to enter the required details such as terminal number, invoice number, date & time of visit. (find these details on your receipt)
- After filling in those details, click on ‘Next to start the survey.
- First, you will be asked to rate Petro-Canada customer service on your recent visit.
- Give your rating based on your recent experience at Petro-Canada.
- Please give feedback on their services, employees, management, and cleanliness of stores.
- Select a suitable option from highly satisfied to high dissatisfied with your personal experience.
- Answer all the Petro-Canada survey questions genuinely.
- At the end of the survey, provide your name, email address, and contact number in the required spaces.
- Click ‘Next’ to complete the Petro-Canada Survey.
- And done, you have submitted your survey successfully.
- To appreciate your participation in the survey, Petro-Canada offers you a chance to enter into a contest to win gas for a year (the winner is selected every three months).
- The Petro-Canada team will contact you if you have won the contest.
Requirements & Rules of the Survey
There are specific requirements & rules to participate in Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey. Here we have provided them for you.
- You must have a sales receipt from your most recent visit to a Petro‑Canada service station.
- You must have a basic knowledge of English or French.
- You need to have a mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- A valid email address is required.
- Participants should be legal residents of Canada.
- Should be 18 years or above.
- You are only allowed to enter the survey once.
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered & are non-transferable.
- Petro-Canada employees & associates are not allowed to participate.
- Avoid doing things that are prohibited or restricted by the law.
Petro-Canada Contact Details
In case you are facing any issues or if you have any questions, contact Petro-Canada Customer Service.
- Contact Number:1-800-668-0220
- Timings – 8 am to 8 pm ET
That’s all about Petro-Canada Survey. If you have any questions, let us know through comments. Thanks for visiting our site!