Lincoln Financial is an international company offering businesses insurance and investment services. Over the years, the company has cut a niche for itself as the go-to company for reliable insurance and investment services. The clean reputation it has maintained for over a decade proves that the company is committed and determined to provide the best services.
What Is MyLincoln Portal?
MyLincoln portal is an online platform that allows customers to access the company’s financial and insurance services. You can also use the portal to contact the support team directly and perform various other tasks, such as claim support tickets and upload documents in digital format.
One of the benefits of the portal is that it saves customers time that would have been spent driving or flying to the company’s head office in Radnor, Pennsylvania. In addition, the support team is extremely responsive and available round the clock, so a timely response is guaranteed.
Benefits of Creating a MyLincoln Portal Account
Thanks to technological advancement, financial companies can now offer financial services and support online. Here are the primary benefits of having a MyLincoln portal account.
- Information about the limits of every insurance policy offered.
- Access to dedicated support tools to help you make informed decisions and plan for the future.
- Real-time access to live customer support
- Access to a dedicated benefits coverage calculator
- A chance to adjust insurance limits in just two clicks
- An option to subscribe to new insurance coverage
- An opportunity to update personal details
- Get instant new insurance quotes
- Track the status of your insurance claims and applications
The dashboard has an intuitive and user-friendly interface. All the information is properly grouped and displayed on dedicated pages. No prior experience is required to navigate the portal.
How to Login to MyLincoln Portal?
Login to the MyLincoln portal for the first time can be challenging if you don’t know where to click and the kind of information required.
Here is what you need to log in successfully to your Lincoln portal.
- A reliable internet connection
- Laptop or computer
- An updated version of either Safari, Chrome, or Firefox browser
- MyLincoln portal login page URL
- Your Lincoln username and password
Even though the portal is mobile-friendly, your best bet to viewing all your Lincoln account information is logging in using a laptop or computer.
Below are the simple steps you should follow to log in to your MyLincoln portal.
- Visit the dedicated MyLincoln portal website page www.mylincolnportal.com
- Once the page loads, type in your username and password in the provided fields.
- Click the “Log in” option to access your account portal.
It’s recommendable to activate the two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security. If you have already started this option, a unique code will be sent to the phone number or email address you provided during registration. Then, input the code to complete the login process.
What Happens if I Can’t Remember My Password?
MyLincoln portal has a reset password option if you can’t remember your password. Here are the steps to reset your login password in less than five minutes.
- Visit the official MyLincoln portal at www.mylincolnportal.com
- Click on the “Forgot username or password” option.
- You will be redirected to the username/password reset page
- To reset your password, you need first to enter your username
- Then, complete the captcha and click “Submit.”
- Check your email inbox for a link to a page where you can change your password.
- Create the new password and use it to regain access to your MyLincoln portal.
Please note that if the username is incorrect, you won’t be able to reset the password.
Login to the MyLincoln portal or changing the password is straightforward. However, make you keep your password under lock and key to safeguard your account privacy. More importantly, confirm that you enter your login details on the official website page www.mylincolnportal.com to prevent your account from being hacked.