Many MCU characters live up to their potential, and some don’t. MCU characters always overcome their obstacles and achieve their goals. And yet others are strong, intelligent and influential, but lack the drive to reach their potential. Sometimes they are lazy or make the wrong choices or let others do their job and forget their responsibility.
1. Darcy Lewis: She first appeared as Jane Foster’s eccentric assistant. She was a comedic touch, but proved valuable as Jane battled the Convergence. She has a keen mind for science and is finally using it!
2.Thor: Thor is bloodthirsty, arrogant and reckless. He learns his lessons of loss, understanding, and humility only after being banished to Earth and watching Loki die. in the show, What if…? it’s the same story again. Thor is a party animal who has given up all his duties. He may need to confront the Infinity Ultron to learn an important lesson.
3. Scott Lang: He’s another evolved and intelligent MCU character who is wasting his life. He’s an engineer and he’s okay with stealing from thieves!
4. Shang-Chi: Xu Wenwu, his father, raised him as a hit man. He feels devastated by the carnage he leaves behind on his first mission. He flees his father and flees to the United States. But he leaves his sister Xialing behind. He never tried to contact her and liked to leave his past behind.
5. Odin: Odin’s motto seems to be “Ignorance is bliss”. He is very wise, but tends to keep secrets from his family. He also tends to turn a blind eye to serious issues, such as Loki’s adoption and Hela’s escape.
6. Thanos: He’s one of the most terrifying MCU characters. He is a constant threat to the superheroes. However, if the Infinity Stones were so crucial to… Thanos, he should have found an easier route to find them. Unfortunately, he spent a lot of time on his throne instead.
7. Kingo: Kingo is one of the new MCU characters. He lives a comfortable life after completing his mission to defeat the Deviants. However, the other Eternals emerge and destroy his peaceful existence. He learns that the real task of the Eternals is the Rise of Tiamut, a Celestial. Ikaris is the only one who has it, and Kingo is confused and fuzzy about where he stands.
8. Ego: Like Thanos, Ego is another MCU character who delegates too much. He mates with multiple species to create a Celestial. He needs two Celestials to reshape the universe. But he relies on the Ravagers and Yondu Udonta to do his job. This costs him a chance to succeed in his plan.
9. The Watcher: Uatu out What if…? , is a unique MCU character. He has access to the entire Multiverse and is omniscient. He has a vow of non-interference, which prevents him from acting in the harshest of circumstances. Infinity Ultron, however, detects its presence and invades the Multiverse. POSSIBLY, he decides to intervene.
10. Malekith: He is the leader of the Dark Elves. He seems to care deeply about his people as he seeks revenge on the Asgardians. But we see that he is ruthless and can do anything to achieve his goals. He also destroyed a ship full of Dark Elves because it would help destroy Asgard.
TelegraphStar.com aims at serving the viewers with detailed and dynamic content. We publish the news which matters and can affect your lifestyle. Telegraph Star is a trusted guide to the bunch of news and information around you. With thoughtful editorial analysis and fearless views of our editorial team on the topics that matter, we publish news that matters.