Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is expected to soon announce its results for the Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) posts. All candidates who have appeared in the LIC ADO examination are free to check their results for this year on the official website www.licindia.in.
It was expected that the Life Insurance Corporation exam for competent ADOs was going to be announced by the end of July or in the first week of August. To check the results, candidates who appeared for the exam have to now download the PDF file from the website itself.
It must be noted that a total of 8,581 vacancies need to be filled at the moment for the post of Apprentice Development Officers. For this, a thorough recruitment process will be followed by Life Insurance Corporation of India. The entire process for recruitment will include a preliminary round of exams, followed by the main examinations and then a personal interview.
To explain this further, only those candidates who qualify in the prelims will be called to appear for the mains and only those that qualify in the mains will be interviewed to assess whether they are befitting for the role of Apprentice Development Officer. The final selection for the merit list will be based on the candidates’ marks obtained in the main examination as well as their personal interview.
The process to Download Life Insurance Corporation ADO Result 2019
1. Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.licindia.in
2. On the home page, find the link that says LIC ADO Result 2019 and click on it
3. Enter the required credentials like password, roll number, registration number et al
4. This will lead to the LIC ADO results being displayed on the screen
5. Candidates are requested to download the results and take a printout of the same for future reference