IGNOU June TEE Results Announced | Check Now @ ignou.ac.in

The results of June TEE, also known as June Term End Examination results have been announced by The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), the results are available at the official website ignou.ac.in. The university has announced the results of those exams which were held from 1st June to 29th June, 20 days after the completion of the board examinations.

The candidates who have appeared for the exam must note that the results have only been announced for the candidates who have appeared for the June Term End Exams. The June TEE exams were held in two shifts, i.e. morning shift starting from 10 AM to 1 PM and the afternoon shift, which was conducted from 2 PM to 5 PM.

Here’s How You Can Check Your IGNOU June TEE Exam Result

  • Visit the official website of IGNOU, i.e., ignou.ac.in.
  • once the website is loaded, on the top of the home page, click on the link which states result section.

IGNOU June TEE Results Announced | Check Now @ ignou.ac.in

  • once the result section is loaded on the left panel there will be a link that says ‘term-end’, click on that and then on the section that says JUNE 2019 Exam Result.
  • once the page loads, put in your nine digits numeric enrollment number and submit.
  • Once everything is done, your result will be displayed on the screen.
  • Download the result and take its printout

Around 7,59,380 candidates had appeared for the June Examination of IGNOU and have received their results, the exams were held at 910 examination centers which include 123 exam centers in jails for jail inmates and 16 exam centers located in foreign countries.
Like every other exam, the IGNOU June TEE exams were held for different subjects.

The marks for each paper were 100, and the exam was held over a period of three hours. The marks were divided into 70%, and 30% 70% marks were from theoretical examination while the rest 30% were allotted to practical assignments

Leave a Comment