Delhi University released its DUET rank list today. As per the report, it will be the final merit list for various courses including BA honors, Humanities, and social science, Bachelor of management studies, Bachelor of Elementary education, Journalism program, BTech, IT, BA Business and economics, and mathematical innovation. The final list will be prepared with respect to the DUET results and performance in the best four subjects in class 12.
How to check the rank list
- To check the rank list you will have to visit the official website of Delhi University.
- On visiting the website you will see a link for the rank list.
- Next, you will see a PDF file of the DUET rank list 2019.
What to do next if your name is there on the rank list
If you find your name on the rank list, then you are eligible for seat allotment. Students will be allotted the seats on the basis of their ranks. If you do not want to do so you can directly book a seat by paying some fees. If any seat is left vacant then it will be passed on to other students or will be reserved for another round of seat allotment.
Process for booking a seat
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of the University.
- There you will be asked to log in using the required information.
- Click on ‘apply for admission’.
- You will need to upload the required certificates. Once these certificates are approved you will need to submit the original one to the college.
- Pay the fees and book your seat.
- There will be three rounds for seat allotment. The first allotment list will be announced On 21 July 2019, the second list will be announced on 25 July 2019, and the third list will be announced on 29 July 2019.
- You will have to submit your fee till 24 July 2019, before noon.
- This schedule is only applicable for subjects including BA (honors) Business economics, BMS, BBA financial analysis, B.Tech Information technology, and mathematical innovation, BA (H) humanities and social sciences, B.ElEd and BA journalism.
- For BMS/BBA (FIA)/BA(H)BE courses and the B.El.Ed. course, applicants will be permitted to edit and update their preference order of colleges (and courses) for 24 hours after the declaration of the rank-wise result.