Today on Tuesday i.e. 6th of August 2019, The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha has declared the result of +2 instant supplementary examination of Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational fields. The result has been uploaded on the official website which is orissaresults.nic.in.
The students who have appeared for the CHSE Odisha instant supplementary examination can check their results on the official website and can also download it from there.
For the ease of candidates, we have also provided below the direct link by clicking on which the students can check their +2 exam result.
Steps to check CHSE Odisha +2 examination result 2019
1. Login to the official website of the Council of Higher Secondary Education i.e. orissaresults.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, you will be able to see the link named “CHSE Odisha +2 examination result”. Click on that link.
3. When you will click on that link, you will be directed to a new page of the Council’s website.
4. You will be prompt to enter your CHSE Odisha roll number, registration number, hall ticket number, and other required details.
5. Then you will see your CHSE Odisha instant exam result in 2019 displayed on the screen.
6. Take out a print out of your CHSE Odisha instant exam result for future reference.
The +2 board results were declared in the month of June 2019. Out of the total students who wrote the exam, only 72.33% of students could clear the +2 science exam this year.
Out of the 99,000 (approx) students who had appeared in 2019 exam, only a total of 70,706 students could pass the exam of the science stream.
The overall pass percentage in the +2 instant exam is approximately 74.84%. While the pass percentage of the students of arts is 82.6%, the pass percentage of the students of commerce is 87.37%.