Bigg Boss Telugu Vote: Today, just like on every Monday, the nomination process took place. And in that process, Shilpa, Punarnavi, Sreemukhi, Mahesh, And Himaja got nominated for this week’s elimination.
To nominate contestants for elimination, Bigg Boss has formed two groups. Sreemukhi, Himaja, Mahesh, Ravi, and Shiva Jyothi are kept in one group. Varun, Vithika, Rahul, Punarnavi, and Shilpa are kept in another group.
Burn The Photos And Put A Thilak
Yes, that is the name we are giving to the task. In this task, each housemate from each group should burn photos of two contestants whom they want to nominate and after burning the photo they have to put some ash as Thilak on the foreheads of the housemates they nominated.
Seems so funny and humiliating at the same time. But as the show says, ‘Anything can happen in the Bigg Boss house’. So who burnt whose photos? Below is the list that shows which contestants burnt whose photos.
Ravi – Shilpa and Rahul.
Punarnavi – Mahesh and Sreemukhi,
Shiva Jyothi – Punarnavi and Shilpa.
Shilpa – Himaja and Shiva Jyothi.
Sreemukhi – Punarnavi and Shilpa.
Vithika – Ravi and Mahesh.
Varun – Mahesh and Himaja.
Mahesh – Varun and Punarnavi.
Rahul – Ravi and Sreemukhi.
So as you can see, Ravi, Shilpa, Himaja, Punarnavi, Sreemukhi, and Mahesh. Photos of these contestants are burnt the most times. So Bigg Boss declared that these are the contestants that will be nominated for eliminations this week.
But seconds later, Bigg Boss has asked house captain Baba Bhaskar to choose one housemate whom he wants to save from elimination. And Baba Bhaskar chose Ravi. So Ravi is saved from the elimination race.
So after the nomination process got completed, Bigg Boss declared that Shilpa, Punarnavi, Sreemukhi, Mahesh, And Himaja got nominated for elimination in week 8.
Here’s How To Save Your Favorite Contestant By Voting
There are two ways to vote for your favorite housemate. One is through Hotstar app and other is by giving the missed call to the number allotted to each candidate. We will let you know how to do both.
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote Through Hotstar
Follow the below steps to vote for your favorite candidates on Hotstar App:
- First, you have to download the Hotstar app on your phone. You will find the app in the Play Store (Andriod) as well as App Store (Apple).
- After installing the app, you have to sign up with your Email or Facebook account.
- Once you sign up, you will be having your own account.
- Then, you have to enter the words ‘Bigg Boss Telugu’ in the search bar of the app.
- And the Bigg Boss Telugu show will appear on the screen.
- There, you have to click on the ‘Vote’ button in green color.
- You will be given 10 votes, you can distribute them among your favorite candidates.
- If you click on a candidate once, that is considered as one vote, to vote all 10 votes, you have click 10 times on the candidate.
- And after clicking 10 times, your voting is done.
Note: Your votes will expire at 12 AM each night. Make sure you vote before that time.
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote By Giving Missed Call
A number is allotted to each contestant in the house. To vote for them, you have to give a missed call to that number. Here are the numbers that are allotted to each contestant.
Shilpa: 8466 996 717
Mahesh Vitta: 8466 996 712
Sreemukhi: 8466 996 713
Himaja: 8466 996 705
Punarnavi Bhupalam: 8466 996 709
To increase the chances of saving your favorite contestant from elimination, you can do voting through both Hotstar and by giving a missed call.