As you know 2.0 was recently released in China, and the sad part is that it was not able to perform well there. In the first week, Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar’s 2.0 box office collection was very disappointing in China.
The movie collected a total of 3.04 million dollars (21.6 Crores) in its first week and afterward, in the second week it was able to collect 0.5 million dollars (3.5 Crores) in total. Generally, when Indian movies are released in China the collections slowly start to go up but this time in the case of 2.0 this has not been the same.
1st Week Box-Office Collection of 2.0 in China
In the first week, 2.0 has been able to make $3.04 million (₹21.28 Crores) in China.
Day wise 1st Week Box-Office Collection of 2.0 in China
- Day 1 Box Office Collection of 2.0 in China is $1.37 Million (₹9.59 Crores)
- Day 2 Box Office Collection of 2.0 in China is $0.74 Million (₹5.18 Crores)
- Day 3 Box Office Collection of 2.0 in China is $0.42 Million (₹2.94 Crores)
- Day 4 Box Office Collection of 2.0 in China is $0.17 Million (₹1.19 Crores)
- Day 5 Box Office Collection of 2.0 in China is $0.16 Million (₹1.12 Crores)
- Day 6 Box Office Collection of 2.0 in China is $0.11 Million (₹0.77 Crores)
- Day 7 Box Office Collection of 2.0 in China is $0.04 Million (₹0.28 Crores)
For the box office collection of 2.0 in china of the second week, its data is not available anywhere, so it is not possible to give the day-wise collection of 2.0. But reports say that 2.0 has approximately made $0.5 million (3.5 Crores) in the second week.
Anyways, we know 2.0 has not been able to meet China’s expectations and also we cannot say the movie is a flop or a hit in china because we don’t know the niche and audience of China. But 2.0 had also not been able to perform well between the Indian audience.
What do you think? What has been the reason that 2.0 didn’t perform well in China? How much it will be able to make in total in China? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section.