One of the oldest Pub Chains in the UK, Yates, conducts an online customer feedback survey to know more about its visitors and improve the service for future visits. If you have any grievances, complaints, or suggestions, the Yates customer feedback is where you can tell them what you feel.
The survey is short and simple, which will take no longer than 3 minutes to complete. You can specify your recent visit and provide more information about your reasoning for feedback. You can also mention any issues that you wish Yates to take into consideration.
Before you can take place in the Yates customer feedback survey, you need to check out the participation rules to confirm your eligibility. There are also a few requirement criteria that you need to look at before taking part in the Yates feedback survey.
Yates Customer Feedback Survey Rules:
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom to be eligible for this survey.
- You must be 18 years of age for entry to the survey.
- Each person is limited to 1 prize for their entries.
- More than 1 entry made for a single purchase order will not be counted.
- There can only be one entry for each email address and phone number.
- Employees and associates are not eligible to take part in the survey.
- You need to have visited any of the Yates pubs to be eligible for this feedback survey.
Yates Customer Feedback Survey Requirements:
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to participate in the Yates customer feedback survey.
- A stable internet connection is needed to ensure that you do not get disrupted while taking the survey.
- Use recommended browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge to access the Yates Survey portal.
- You need to have the details of your recent Yates pub visit.
- You need to have the time of your Yates pub visit, name, and email address.
How to take part in the Yates Customer Feedback Survey?
Yates operates over 37 pubs all over the United Kingdom and hopes to collect as much feedback as it can from its customers. The feedback survey aims to provide an insight into customer visits and how they can be better in the future. So for those who have something they wish to convey, follow these simple instructions to participate in the Yates survey:
- Visit the Yates customer feedback survey portal at http://www.ratemyyates.co.uk.
- Enter the pub’s name in the search bar and select the exact location that you visited from the drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to proceed.
- Select the type of help that you seek from the drop-down menu.
- Specify the date of your recent bar visit.
- Enter your full name and email address.
- In the comments section, provide in detail your complaint, grievance, suggestion, or feedback.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to complete the Yates customer feedback survey.
Upon completion, you will be notified with a reply if required on your registered email address. In addition, you can follow the same procedure if you wish to take part in the feedback survey for your next visit.