Molex LLC is one of the leading electrical, electronics, and fiber optic connectivity systems manufacturers. Headquartered in Lisle, Illinois, United States, the company offers over 100,000 premium products. It’s well-known for automotive, consumer electronics, medical, data communications, and more industries. The company works with around 45000 active employees, and the number is increasing with the rapid expansion of Molex.
Therefore, efficiently managing the data of all its working staff and offering them company services is pretty challenging for Molex. To cope with these problems, the company has chosen the technology path. It has designed a highly dynamic website, Myhr Molex, supervised by Molex Human Resources, enabling active employees to perform several tasks online.
What Is Molex Myhr – Molex Connector?
Myhr Molex is a web portal designed by the Molex Human Resources department. It allows the registered employees of the company to access and perform tons of online tasks, simplifying their working experience. The web portal is highly active and user-friendly. It enables employees to check their pay stubs, manage their salary and policy details, customizes their work schedules, and more. Therefore, all the registered employees of Molex must have their Myhr Molex employee account to access all beneficiary plans and facilities offered by the company.
Benefits of Using Molex Myhr Portal
Molex Myhr portal is designed for the company’s employees to help them access HR-related functions. Here are the top benefits of using the Molex Myhr Portal –
- The employees can change or trade their working shifts.
- They can view and manage their schedules.
- The employees can apply for leave, both paid and unpaid.
- They can check and manage their paycheck status.
- They can claim their working benefits.
- They can apply for promotions.
- They can access their complete employment information and work-related emails.
If you are wondering about how to access the Myhr Molex portal, check out the complete step-by-step guide below –
Requirements to Access Molex Myhr Portal
- The employee must be registered with the company.
- They must have valid login credentials like a Username and password.
- The employee must have a valid email ID registered with the company.
How To Login To Myhr Molex? Complete Step-by-Step Guide
- Visit the official website of Myhr Molex at www.molex.com/molex/login
- Once you get to the login window, enter your login credentials, i.e., password and security code.
- Ensure to enter valid credentials accurately.
- Hit the “Enter” button to log in to your account.
How To Reset Myhr Molex Password?
Remembering a password is one of the most challenging jobs for employees. So, no worries if you have lost or forgotten your Myhr Molex account password and can’t log in to the website. You can follow these simple steps to retrieve your employee portal password or security code –
- Visit the official Myhr website at www.molex.com/molex/login
- Hit the “Request Temporary Password” option.
- Wait till you are redirected to the verification page.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions to continue.
- Enter the required details accurately and submit.
- Once the system verifies your data, you can reset your password easily.
If you have any queries or issues logging into your Molex Myhr account, contact the support desks at www.molex.com/molex/contact.