Tesco has created a customer service survey portal to try and understand concerns that anyone might have. In addition, as a way of thanking its loyal customers, those who take part in the survey will stand a chance to win Gift Coupons and Loyalty points.
The survey is conducted to improve the customer service quality and standards to serve everyone better during future visits. This would benefit both parties with improved service and visitor experience. In addition, lucky winners will stand a chance to win a Tesco Gift Card worth $1000 and 25 Clubcard points.
The survey is short and would take no more than 5 minutes to complete. After completing the survey, Tesco conducts a draw for survey completers where a lucky person will be rewarded with Gift Coupons and loyalty points. Before you start the survey, check out the rules and requirements to participate.
Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States to be eligible for this survey.
- You must be 18 years of age for entry to the survey.
- Each person is limited to 1 prize for their entries.
- More than 1 entry made for a single purchase order will not be counted.
- There can only be one entry for each email address and phone number.
- Employees and associates are not eligible to take part in the survey.
- You need to have made a recent purchase from any Tesco store.
Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements:
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to participate in the Tesco customer satisfaction Survey.
- A stable internet connection is needed to ensure that you do not get disrupted while taking the survey.
- Use recommended browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge to access the Tesco Survey portal.
- You need to have the receipt from your recent Tesco store visit.
- You need to have your personal information, purchase details, four-digit survey number, phone number, and email address.
How to take part in the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey?
If you have something you wish could be heard by Tesco, this is your chance to voice out and provide suggestions or feedback. To take part in the Tesco customer satisfaction survey, follow these simple instructions:
- Visit the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey portal at http://www.tescoviews.com.
- Enter the four-digit survey code found at the bottom of your Tesco receipt.
- Click ‘Enter’ to proceed.
- Specify if you work at Tesco to continue.
- Specify the date and time of your recent visit.
- Specify the type of shopping you did in the Tesco store during your recent visit.
- Specify the type of till you used.
- You will then be brought through a series of questions for which you need to provide honest ratings, with 0 being not likely at all to 10 being extremely likely.
- Finally, after completing all the questions, enter your name, phone number, and email address to complete the Tesco customer satisfaction survey.
Upon completion, each participant of the survey will be eligible to stand a chance and win a Tesco Gift Card worth $1000 along with 25 Clubcard points.