Walmart Family Mobile is a low-cost cell phone provider owned by TracFone Wireless, the company behind Straight Talk, Total Wireless, Simple Mobile, and other popular prepaid brands. Walmart Family Mobile provides prepaid coverage on T-Mobile’s network at a meager monthly price.
Walmart Family Mobile must be considered amongst all the low-cost wireless providers because there are no contracts, no commitments, and no cancellation fees.
Visit https://www.myfamilymobile.com/ to know more about Walmart Family Mobile and the various services they offer.
Everything you need to know about Walmart Family Mobile
Every time you browse the electronics section at your local Walmart, you would have heard about the Walmart Family Mobile. Customers can save money and cut unnecessary mobile expenses with Walmart Family Mobile.
Written below are few pointers on using some of the online services, especially regarding billing and payments offered by Walmart Family Mobile, and a detailed look at their offered plans and pricing.
Why use the Walmart Family Mobile?
Below are some of the benefits of subscribing to the Walmart Family Mobile:
- Walmart offers one of the best values in wireless mobile service without the inconveniences of a contract.
- Walmart Family Mobile promises to provide nonstop nationwide 4G LTE† coverage from coast to coast.
- When switching your service to Walmart Family Mobile, there is no need to buy a new phone as the service will be compatible with your current mobile device.
- When choosing to subscribe to Walmart Family Mobile, the customer can be sure that there will not be any overages or unexplained mystery fees attached to the service.
To know more about the benefits in detail of the Walmart Family Mobile, visit https://get.myfamilymobile.com/lifeline/.
Plans and Packages offered by the Walmart Family Mobile
Walmart Family Mobile offers many no-contract plans starting at $25 per month(excluding taxes and fees). Each plan features unlimited talk and text, plus a choice to have either fixed or unlimited data. As this is a prepaid service, you have to pay for any offered 30-day plans in advance.
Following are some of the plans they offer:
- $24.88/month: Unlimited talk, text, and 2GB of 4G LTE data (switches to 2G once the 4G expires).
- $29.88/month: Unlimited talk, text, and 4GB of 4G LTE data(switches to 2G once the 4G expires).
- $39.88/month: Unlimited talk, text, and 14GB of 4G LTE data(switches to 2G once the 4G expires).
- $49.88/month: Unlimited talk, text, and 4G LTE data(switches to 2G once the 4G expires) along with 10GB of mobile hotspot.
Walmart Family Mobile also lets you add additional connections for $24.88 per month each. This allows you to subscribe for two connections on the Truly Unlimited Plan for $74.76 per month(excluding taxes and fees).In comparison, the network Metro by T-Mobile charges $80 a month for two connections.
To know more about the plans offered by Walmart Family Mobile in detail, visit https://www.myfamilymobile.com/serviceplan.
Setting up your Walmart Family Mobile Account
Walmart Family Mobile covers 99% of people in the United States.
Before you proceed to the bill payments, it is necessary to have an account registered on the Walmart Family Mobile website with your resident credentials. This will not only give you access to a whole bunch of online services offered by Walmart Family Mobile, but it will also allow you to manage your monthly payments in a hassle-free way.
Activate your Walmart Family Mobile Account
Following are the steps to activate your Walmart Family Mobile Account:
- Visit https://www.myfamilymobile.com/
- On the menu panel, click on the ‘Activate’ icon.
- Select the type of product from either the “A Family Mobile Phone” or “Bring your own phone” option and click on “Continue.”
- Enter your SIM Card Number and then press on ‘Continue.’
- On the redirected page, accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘I accept.’
Your Walmart Family Mobile will now be activated. Please note that you can buy one from the Walmart Family Mobile store if you do not have a sim card.
Log in to your Walmart Family Mobile Account
Once your Walmart Mobile Family account is up and running, follow the below steps whenever you want to log in to your account:
- Visit https://www.myfamilymobile.com/.
- Enter your registered email/phone number and password. Click on ‘Login.’
- Alternatively, you can access the “My Account” option on the menu panel. Enter your registered email/phone number and password. Click on “Continue.”
You will now be logged into your Walmart Family Mobile.
Forgot your Walmart Family Mobile Account username/password? Here’s what you need to do.
If you have forgotten your password, do the following:
- To reset your password, text the word PASSWORD to 611611 from your registered mobile number.
- Alternatively, you can also log in with your Facebook account.
Adding a new service to your Walmart Family Mobile
Walmart Family Phone allows you to add any new service online.
- Visit https://www.myfamilymobile.com/.
- On the menu panel, click on the ‘Pay Service’ icon.
- You will find the ‘Use a Service Plan Card’ panel on the right half of the page.
- Enter your registered phone number.
- Enter the Service Plan PIN.
- The Service Plan PIN is a set of numbers located on the back of your Family Mobile service plan card. The PIN can also be found on your receipt.
- Click on ‘Add Service Plan.’
WALMART FAMILY MOBILE BILL PAYMENT INFORMATION
Given below are all the information that is necessary for you to avail of the online services offered by Walmart Family Mobile and proceed with your bill payments:
How to pay your Walmart Family Bill?
Walmart Family Mobile currently offers its customers many ways to pay their bills.
- Online Payments: You can make online payments through your credit card/checking account, debit card, or eCheck via your Walmart Family Mobile account. On the menu panel, click on the ‘Pay Service’ icon. Enter your phone number and click on ‘Pay Now.’
- Pay by Phone: You can contact the Walmart Family Mobile customer service at 1-877-440-9758 to make your monthly payments. Executives will assist you in doing it directly through your bank account.
- In-Person: You can also pay in person at any authorized Walmart center near your location based on convenience. Please keep in mind that some of the payment offices may be temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19.
WALMART FAMILY MOBILE HELP INFORMATION
Walmart Family Mobile provides several customer service options to choose from:
- Via Contact Us Page: Visit https://www.myfamilymobile.com/techsupport. Select your needs from the options given and contact the Walmart Family Mobile representatives accordingly.
- Via Call: For any assistance, contact the toll-free number 1-877-440-9758.