Verizon is an American wireless network operator. With over 121 million subscribers, Verizon is the second-largest wireless carrier in the United States. If you’re one of those subscribers who wants to know all the payment methods or if you’re just a tech enthusiast who wants to understand how it works, you are at the right place. Let us explain all possible ways of paying a Verizon bill both online and offline.
The stats say that the number of worldwide smartphone users will exceed 3.8 billion, which states that almost all of us own one. So, Let’s start with the most modern method of paying the bill before going to the old-school techniques.
Paying Your Verizon Bill Through MY VERIZON Mobile App
The multi-billion-dollar organization launched several apps on both platforms for Android and IOS to make things simpler for its customers under the categories Verizon Consumer and Verizon Business. We are talking about our Verizon bill payment, so, We’ll focus on the “MY VERSION” app available on IOS and Android.
Below are the steps to follow to pay your bill through the My Verizon App.
- Download the MY VERIZON App from the Playstore(Android) or Appstore(IOS). Install the app after reading all the software terms and agreements.
- Once installed, open the app and log into your account or if you’re a new user, register first using your mobile number. The App verifies the mobile number with an OTP.
- Once you’re logged in, from the top-left corner of your screen, select the BILL option.
- Select the CURRENT BILL tab and check for the due amount for the month.
- Select the PAY MY BILL option and enter the amount that’s due. Don’t forget to enter the date without which the payment will not go through.
- After paying your bill through, you’ll get the confirmation pop-up that appears on the screen. Take a screenshot of the same, which would help in case of any mishaps.
PAYING YOUR VERIZON BILL THROUGH VERIZON WEBSITE
Instead of the vast improvement of the technology, we all must admit there are still times when mobile apps go quiet with the over-load or update problems. If you are facing those or you’re the one who doesn’t even want to deal with any of that, here is another method for us to make the payment.
- Visit the Verizon website.
- On the top bar, select the SIGN IN option and sign in with your existing account, and if you’re a new user, register using your mobile number. If you’re a prepaid user, they have a different and quicker payment method by clicking the PREPAID INSTANT PAY drop-down option.
- If you’re a postpaid customer, once logged in, choose the PAY MY BILL option and enter the payment amount as well as the payment method.
- Make sure the details are correct before proceeding with the payment.
- Once the details are confirmed, complete the process by clicking the MAKE PAYMENT option.
- Keep a safe copy of the confirmation page that appears once the payment is successful.
PAYING ONLINE WITHOUT A MY VERIZON ACCOUNT
There are always chances of forgetting the account information, or if you don’t have an account, this is for you. The organization has come up with a solution of paying your bill without an account. So, you can pay your Verizon bill without needing to login into an account.
- Visit the link: Official Bill Payment.
- Select the payment account and enter the account information.
- Once you proceed with the above steps, you need to enter the billing zip code. Don’t panic if you are unaware of the zip code; you can still proceed by entering your Verizon phone number of the Verizon account number.
- Proceed with the payment information in the next tab. Here, choose the existing pre-used payment method or add a new one that you can save for further payments.
- Make sure of all the details and double-check them before going ahead with the payment.
- Keep a safe copy of the confirmation page once the payment goes through successfully.
OLD SCHOOL METHODS OF PAYMENT
Irrespective of the speed at which the world runs, a few of us can’t get rid of our old-school methods of doing things. One such is paying our bills through calling customer care or by using snail mail.
- Calling: You can pay by calling #PMT from your Verizon mobile phone or calling the customer care number on +1-800-922-0204 from any phone. And all you have to do is follow the prompted steps further.
- Snail Mail: Follow the below steps.
a) Pay through a Money Order or a cheque for the due amount to the addressed VERIZON WIRELESS.
b) Find the nearest payment address to send the payment to. You can find the same from the Verizon Webpage.
c) This payment method might take a while, but we don’t need to worry about it as it will be between Postal Service and Verizon after that.
PAY AT A VERIZON STORE
Verizon has over 2300+ owned retail stores in the US, and If you’re nearby to anyone, there is no better way than paying your bill at the store. This is one of the most accessible modes of payment provided a store is near you or vice-versa. You can figure out the nearest store to you, and all you need to do once you’re at the store is let the customer care assistant know that you want to pay the bill. The rest will be taken care of.
But with the pandemic shutting down everything around, it would be suggested to call the store before heading as the store might be closed(temporarily).
Connect With Verizon:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fios/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VerizonSupport
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/verizon
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/verizon/
Now, there you go. The payment method where you wouldn’t need to do anything once you set it up. The Autopay. We’re living in a world full of technologies, and there are many provisions to let the machines take care of your payments without any human interference. The banking service and the Verizon organization take care of the payments once you sign for the AutoPay methods.