Are you here looking for help activating your device with the USA network? If yes, then this is your perfect destination. This is a one-stop shop kind of article where you can access all the information that you need to know about USA Network.
In this article, we are going to discuss: About the USA network, its login process, how to activate it on TV, its device compatibility, its TV providers, and its help center. You can scroll down to the segment you are looking for access that information. Please read the full article about the USA Network and its login process.
About USA Network
USA Network, known as USA, is an American basic cable television channel. NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group owns it. Launched on September 22nd of 1977 as Madison Square Garden Sports Network, the network had a re-launch as USA Network in 1980. The network features many programs, including movies, cartoons, reality shows, docuseries, sports, WWE, and many more. As of September 2018, USA Network is commercially available to about 90.4 million households (98% of households with pay television) in the US. The official website of the USA network is www.usanetwork.com.
How To Activate USA Network On Your TV?
You must follow a two-step process to activate the USA network on your TV. First, you must perform a USA network log-in using your NBC universal profile. Then it would be best to start your TV using an activation code. We have provided the step-by-step instructions to perform both these steps below.
USA Network Login With NBCUniversal Profile
- First, you must open a web browser on your smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device.
- In your browser’s search bar, enter this web address: www.usanetwork.com/sign-in.
- Upon visiting the above web address, your screen will look like this.
- You must enter your NBCUniversal profile login details: your email and password.
Note: You can also log in using your Facebook, Google, or Apple account if they are linked.
- Upon entering the login details, tick the box that says, ‘I have read and agree to NBCUniversal’s Video Viewing Policy.’
- Then click the login button, and you will land in your account.
Activate your TV @usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
- First, you need to launch the USA Network app on your TV.
- Once the app is launched, click on activate device.
- An activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- On your other device where you have logged into the USA network, visit this web address: usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
- Here, you have to enter the activation code that is being displayed on your TV screen.
- Upon entering the activation code, click on continue.
- And that’s it. Your TV is now activated with the USA network. So now you can enjoy streaming your favorite content.
USA Network App Device Compatibility
You cannot run the USA network app on all devices. The app is compatible with only some specific devices. Below is a list of devices supported by the USA network app.
- Android TV
- Xbox One
- iOS devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android devices
USA Network: List Of TV Providers
As we have mentioned in the ‘About USA Network’ segment, 98% of households with paid television have access to the USA network. This is only possible with the help of a wide range of TV providers. Here is the list of TV providers that make this feat possible.
- AT&T U-verse
NBC Help Center
If you are facing any issues or errors while using the USA network app or any other app that comes under NBC, you can seek support from the NBC help center. You can submit a request here, and the NBC help center team will address your issue. You can visit the NBC Help Center here.
This article aims to provide you with information and instructions that may help you access the USA network app better. We hope we have done our job well. Please write to us in the comments section below if you have any suggestions, feedback, or recommendations. Your feedback will help us improve our articles for future visitors. A big thanks and happy streaming to you.