UPS employees can now access their work-related accounts through the UPSers online login portal. The portal was created to ease the administrative workload of employees and allow them to access all the online benefits available to them. So let us look at how UPS employees can access their HR portal online.
UPS (United Parcel Services) is an American multinational shipping and supply chain management company that is the largest courier company globally, well ahead of competitors like FedEx and DHL. With over 400,000 employees, UPS has designed and developed an online portal to better manage its workforce’s administrative process.
Upon employment, each employee will create their profile within UPS, and your respective HR will store the information. They will also help you make your employee account and login credentials. You can access your work-related account using this login information at any time.
You can also create a new user account on the UPS portal and use the login credentials to access and manage your work profile. However, ensure that you keep your login information accessible and safe. This is important because your account might hold your paystub, leave, employee benefits, insurance, and health policy information.
Having provided general knowledge about the UPS employee login portal, this article will also guide you through the account creation and employee login processes. There will be step-by-step guidelines to help you access your UPSers employee account. Before that, let us look at some requirements and eligibility criteria for the UPSers login portal.
Who are eligible to access the UPSers employee login portal?
- Only active and inactive UPS employees within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico are eligible to access the UPSers employee portal.
- Retired employees who are under the UPS retirement plan are also eligible.
- All employees with active or inactive Employee IDs can access the UPSers portal.
- Active vendor employees with a CRN ID are also eligible.
- Separated employees have a special provision that allows them to have access until the June of the year following separation.
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to access the UPSers employee login portal.
- It would help if you also had a stable internet connection to ensure you do not get disrupted while logging in to your UPSers employee account.
- It is highly advised that you access the UPSers employee login portal through supported browsers such as:
- Google Chrome version 35 or higher
- Firefox version 28 or higher
- Safari version 6 x or higher
- Microsoft Edge version 20.1 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher
- It would help if you were an active, inactive, or separated employee of UPS.
How to register for a new UPSers User ID?
You must create your employee account, as it is the only way to access your work profile. Upon accessing the login page for the first time, you will be prompted to complete the registration process by providing the required information and answering the security questions. Follow these steps to register for a new UPSers User ID:
- To create a new UPS employee account, visit the UPSers login portal at https://upsers.com.
- On the homepage, select your language preference.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your [email protected] and click on ‘Next.
- Enter the PIN and click on ‘Sign In.’
- You will be required to provide a new password if there isn’t already one. Ensure that you meet the minimum password requirements.
- Create new security questions and provide appropriate answers to each question. You need to note down this information as they will be required to recover your account credentials in the future.
- Review the Terms & Conditions and click on the tick box to confirm your acknowledgment.
- Provide a unique email address and a new ID to access the UPS employee resource tools. This will conclude your account registration process, and your login credentials will be activated.
How to log in to your UPSers employee account?
Once you have created your own UPSers account, you can use the login information to access your online employee account. The employee account allows access to monthly statements, paystub information, employee benefits, health and medical insurance, HR contact, and much more resources. To access all these tools, follow these simple steps:
- To log in to your UPSers employee account, visit the UPSers portal at https://upsers.com.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Login’ option in the top right corner.
- Enter your UPSers account User ID, which will be your (Employee Number)@ups.com.
- Click on ‘Next’ and enter your account password and PIN.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ to access your employee account.
How to reset your account information?
Employees should make sure to have the correct login information with them at all times. If you have lost your account information and wish to change the login credentials, follow these steps:
- To recover your account and change the login credentials, visit the UPSers employee portal.
- On the homepage, click on the Login option.
- Click on the ‘Can’t access your account?’ option.
- Select the ‘Work or school account’ tab on the next page.
- Enter your registered email address or username.
- Complete the CAPTCHA and click on ‘Next’ to reset your account password.
How to generate a new UPSers PIN?
All employees will have their unique UPSers PIN provided by their respective administrative officers. However, if you do not have one, you can generate a new UPSers PIN through these steps:
- Visit the UPSers employee help portal.
- Navigate and click on the ‘New User ID and PIN’ tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select the UPS region where you are employed.
- Select employee type from the following drop-down menu.
- Select the date of employment.
- Enter your last name and your Employee ID.
- A new PIN will be generated below.
This article provides all the information you need to access your UPSers employee account. However, if you face any portal issues, contact UPSers customer support at 1-888-742-5877.