Tired of waiting for a suitable working day to visit the Trash Hauler office and pay for your trash bills? Here’s something that will help you manage your time by paying bills online. A standard online payment portal that allows trash haulers to accept trash bill payments from their customers online- TrashBilling.com! Now you can pay your trash bills online through the TrashBilling.com portal.
The next question on your mind will probably be, how can this article help you today? You can gather everything you need to know about the Trash Billing portal, its services, online payment guide, and customer support on this page. So, if you’re curious to start paying your trash bills online and want to learn more about TrashBilling.com, keep reading till you reach the bottom of this page.
What is TrashBilling.com?
TrashBilling.com is an online payment portal that helps you to pay for your trash bills online. Customers of Trash and Refuse haulers, Septic and Portable Toilet companies nationwide in the United States can access the portal to make payments to their respective haulers. Customers can pay their bills online through their bank account or credit card through the TrashBilling.com Login portal. The payments are notified promptly to both the customer and the hauler.
Trash Billing is the software extension of or is powered by Trash Flow, a leading software enterprise providing various services to businesses in the waste hauling industry. Apart from facilitating online payments, Trash Billing offers different features and benefits to its users. Before we dive deeper into the features of Trash Billing and how to pay trash bills online at TrashBilling.com, go through some pointers to confirm your eligibility and requirements to use the portal.
Eligibility and Requirements to use TrashBilling.com
- The user must be 18 or above and hold a valid U.S Bank Account/ Credit Card/ Debit Card to make online payments through the Trash Billing Login portal.
- A user can only service the online payment aid provided by TrashBilling.com if the respective trash hauler accepts Trash Billing as an agent to process payments from their customers.
- If your trash bill does not contain a note that says “Pay online at www.TrashBilling.com,” you will have to check with your hauler regarding the receipt of online payments through the Trash Billing portal.
- To pay your trash bills online at trashbilling.com, you can start by visiting their web portal from a device with stable internet connectivity.
Online Services of Trash Billing Portal
Pay Trash Bills online at TrashBilling.com
Paying your trash bills is relatively much simpler if you start paying online through TrashBilling.com. Once the customer receives their trash bill, they can use the Customer ID on this bill to start using the services of Trash Billing, including paying bills online. Let’s clearly examine the steps to make online payments at TrashBilling.com.
- Open the official portal of Trash Billing on your web browser Trashbilling
- Proceed to the first section that is marked as “Pay your Trash Bill.”
- Enter your 12 digit Customer ID in the marked field. (Refer to your trash bill for the ID. The respective haulers can be contacted in case of losing the bill or ID)
- You can review the online copy of your trash bill on the landing page and proceed to the “Payments” section.
- You will be asked to enter personal details, including Name, Mail Address, Email Address, and Phone Number, for verification and creating your account with TrashBilling.com.
- To initiate a payment, follow the prompts and choose a suitable payment method.
- Pay through Savings or Checking Account
- Pay through Credit or Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover Cards, and American Express)
- Stay on the web page until the transaction is completed or otherwise notified on the screen.
- Upon successful completion of payment, an Email will be sent to your registered Email Address notifying you about the payment. In addition, a notification will also be sent to your hauler along with the payment.
Please note that payments made on holidays, including Saturdays and Sundays, will only be reflected on the following business day.
View your Online Account at TrashBilling.com
The Trash Billing Login portal helps users view their account and details entered by logging in using your Customer ID. To login and view your account,
- Open the Trash Billing portal at www.trashbilling.com
- Head on to the section marked “View Your Account.”
- Enter your Customer ID in the box and click on “Login to your Account.”
If you wish to make changes to the account details, you must contact your trash hauler directly. But what if you do not have the contact information of your trash hauler? The next section will cover the details.
Lookup charges on the Billing Statement at TrashBilling.com
If you wish to look up the charges on the billing statements or retrieve the name and contact of your hauler, these are the steps you need to follow.
- Visit the online portal of Trash Billing at www.trashbilling.com
- Go to the section marked “What is this Charge on my statement?” and click on the “Lookup Charge” button.
- The landing page will ask you to fill up a few details to lookup charges on your account.
- Those who completed the transaction through Credit/ Debit Card move to the corresponding box and entered your card number’s last four digits in the first column.
- Those who paid using Electronic Transfers must proceed to the corresponding column and enter the last four digits of your bank account.
- If you do not remember the type of transaction involved in the previous payment, check your bank statement. For example, if the statement reads “TrashBilling.com CC,” the transaction was made through Credit Card. If the Credit/Debit Card does not accept your details, proceed to the Electronic Transfers section.
- Enter the date on which the charge occurred and the amount in the next columns and click on “Lookup Charge.”
- You will be redirected to the page you are looking for.
TrashBilling.com Contact Details
If you have any doubt regarding paying your trash bills online or wish to contact Trash Billing Customer Support, you can do so through:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 802-560-3595 (9-5 Eastern Time M-F)
- Fax: 802-244-1530
- Address: TrashBilling.com
2933 Waterbury-Stowe Rd, Bldg #1
Waterbury Ctr, VT 05677
- Website: https://www.trashbilling.com/contact.php