The Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction survey is conducting an online survey to improve customer service. And this is the best chance for you to win a $1000 Canadian Tire Gift Card.
Canadian Tire hopes to collect feedback and insight on customer experiences during their store visit and convert these data to improve future service. All you have to do is participate in a short survey that would last no longer than 5 minutes and stand a chance to win a Canadian Tire Gift Card worth $1000.
Along with instructions to complete the customer satisfaction survey, this article will contain the rules and regulations you need to be aware of before attempting the survey. First, let us jump straight into the details of the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction survey.
Canadian Tire Survey Rules:
- You must be a legal resident of Canada to be eligible for this survey.
- You must be 18 years of age for entry to the survey.
- Each person is limited to 1 prize for their entries.
- More than 1 entry made for a single purchase order will not be counted.
- There can only be one entry for each email address and phone number.
- Employees and associates are not eligible to take part in the survey.
- You need to have visited any of the Canadian Tire stores to be eligible for this feedback survey.
Canadian Tire Survey Requirements:
- It would help if you had a laptop, desktop, or smartphone to participate in the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction survey.
- A stable internet connection is needed to ensure that you do not get disrupted while taking the survey.
- Use recommended browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge to access the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey portal.
- You need to have the date and time of your recent Candian Tire store visit, name, and email address.
- It would help if you also had the Receipt ID found at the bottom of your receipt.
How to take part in the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The short and simple survey aims to collect useful information about customer experiences and use that valuable data to improve service for subsequent visits. As a way of thanking the customers for their valuable input, Canadian Tire offers exciting gifts and prizes for completing the survey. Here’s how to take part in the Canadian Tire survey online:
- Visit the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction survey portal at http://www.TellCdnTire.com.
- Select the desired language from the drop-down menu on the top of the page.
- Specify if you had brought your vehicle for service during a recent shopping occasion.
- Enter the Receipt ID that can be found above the barcode of your service receipt.
- Click on ‘Begin Survey’ to continue.
- Answer all the questions by providing honest opinions and feedback about various factors such as customer satisfaction, store experience, product satisfaction, customer care service, hospitality, cleanliness, and much more.
- Provide ratings if necessary based on your recent experience.
- Finally, you can detail any grievances, complaints, improvements, or suggestions in the comment section.
- Provide your name, email address, and phone number to complete the survey.
Upon completing the survey, you will be automatically eligible to take part in the draw for a Canadian Tire Gift Card worth $1000. Lucky participants will be notified of their prize winnings through their registered email addresses.