Target is an American retail corporation. Target corporation uses the Target eHR- an online portal used by the employees to access and manage their Paystubs, leaves, time offs, payment options, and other such facilities. This service is available for all employees of Target and also subsidiaries of the corporation.
How to Login to Target eHR?
- Go to Target’s team member services page.
- Choose the option of eHR, which is marked in Red.
- It redirects to hrportalext.target.com that says ‘Authorized User Only’ along with ‘Login to access your applications’
- Enter the given Username and your Password, then select login
Sign up for a New Employee
If you are new to Target eHR, the format for signing up is very simple. You will have to answer a few easy security questions like the name of the high school you went to, your cell phone number, etc. Primarily it will be based on the information already provided at Target corporation while joining.
Next appears a page that reads ‘F5 Dynamic Webtop’ and shows eHR is available in applications and the links.
- Select the eHR option under the Applications
- It then redirects to an ‘HR – dynamic Page’ with a message that uses Internet Explorer. It is most compatible with the portal’s functionality and specifications compared to other browsers.
- Read the note carefully and then proceed by clicking on ‘CONTINUE.’
- It will redirect you to a Target eHR login Portal, where you can enter your login id and password and select Login.
Bookmarking this page doesn’t work as it changes after every login, and the bookmarked page will not work the next time.
Problems Accessing Target eHR?
Make sure you are using the correct browser, which is the Internet explorer. Other browsers might not work as efficiently.
- Click on the ‘Gear Icon’ present in the Menu of Internet Options.
- Choose the tab that says Security.
- Then open a Checkmarked site that can be trusted and click on Sites on the Right.
- Please copy the link and then paste it to space and select Add option
- Choose close and then choose OK.
- After this, click on this link to access the Target eHR, and you will get an Error which prompts you to start a new session.
- Click on the link to start a new session.
Following this process will help fix the problems you are facing accessing Target eHR. In case this process doesn’t solve the issue, contact the IT cell.
What is a LAN ID?
Your designated Login ID or Team Member Number is the same as LAN ID, which you use to login into your Target eHR account. It is a combination of alphabets and numbers.
Useful options in Target eHR
The following are a few of the practical options that aid with Target eHR. These are mentioned under ‘Manage Your Pay & Benefits Online’-
- Target eHR explained
- My Pay
- Pay Choices
- My Tax Forms
- Vacation/ Personal Holiday Request
Perks of Target eHR
There are several benefits of Target eHR. The employees can easily access health benefits, retirement offers, and helpful information related to their jobs. This online portal intends to limit the complications. Following are the reasons why Target eHR is very useful-
- It removes the middlemen. No need to contact your supervisor each time you need time off. Through the portal, employees can choose ‘time off delegation .’ If your performance record is commendable, you will probably get the time off.
- The information regarding the next payroll is at your disposal. You can check if you were paid more for extra shifts and any issues with the working hours. A complaint can be filed to the management immediately if some entry is wrong.
- Target eHR eliminates the dozens of paperwork needed to change or update your phone number or address in the system. You can log in to your portal and edit it in a few simple steps.
- You can know your schedule beforehand through ‘View my schedule.’ This also aids you in taking extra leave and have a flexible schedule, primarily if you work part-time.
- Through the portal, you can also request your payroll be directly deposited in your account. There are options for manual and automatic viewing and editing of the pay stubs.
- There is an option of using a Discount coupon for the employees that can be accessed through the Target eHR portal. Though the accessibility of the card depends upon how long you have worked at the Target Corporation. This can help you save money while shopping at Target.
- This portal also gives you the option of submitting all tax-related forms. You can select that option and follow the process mentioned.
Plans offered by Target eHR
Under ‘Other listings,’ there is an option of selecting ‘Direct Deposit’ that lists the offers given by Target eHR. The following are a few of the essential plans offered by Target-
- Health Plans: If you meet the criteria guidelines, Target pays for approximately 50% of medical expenses.
- Flexible Spending: Increased savings on your payroll as it is one of the tax-advantaged Financial accounts.
- Retirement plan: According to this plan, you are required to contribute a small percentage of your payroll to the employer based on tax-deference. Your savings will be returned to you post-retirement with a tiny amount of tax to pay compared to the original tax amount.
- Pay Statements: To verify that the entire process is going smoothly and in the correct order.
- Discounts and benefits: The employees have access to many discounts and additional cost-cutting perks while shopping at target. This can be accessed through your Target eHR portal.
- Job Opportunities: There is a board that displays any vacancies or spots in different target departments, and the employees are encouraged to pursue higher levels of career.
Target eHR is a good system that makes the working of the organization transparent within its sphere. This enables the employee to have hassle-free access to better plans and services. Such a co-ordinated system works as an incentive for employees to commit to their work.