Sabarimala is one of the most prominent temples in India. Every year, Ayyappa devotees visit Kerala for Sabarimala Darshan. However, due to COVID-19, the temple was closed for a certain period. Devotees who want to see the temple this year must register for Sabarimala Online Services. Check the complete details regarding Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2021 Registration right here.
Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2021 Registration
Sabarimala Q Online Booking is a step taken by Kerala Police in association with Travancore Devaswom Board to provide online services to Sabarimala pilgrims. First and foremost, the pilgrims must register at the official website of Sabarimala. Then, the online services will allow them to access online booking (Virtual Q), Prasadams, Pooja, Accommodation, Kanika, and much more for hassle-free darshan.
As we mentioned, registration is essential and mandatory for anyone to access Sabarimala Online Services. And for registration, a mobile number and an email ID are required. Soon, the Sabarimala temple will be opened for the Thulam Month Pooja, and Travancore Devaswom Board has decided to allow 1000 people daily for Ayyapa Swamy Darshan. We have provided the complete registration process in detail. Check it out!
Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2021 Registration Process
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Photo ID Proof
- Scanned Photograph
Follow these steps to register for Sabarimala Q Online Booking Service:
- First, visit the official website of Sabarimala, i.e., www.sabarimalaonline.org.
- Then, click on the registration link provided on the home page.
- Provide your email address to register.
- Fill out the form with the required details such as Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Address, etc.
- You must provide photo id proof (i.e., either an Aadhar card or a Voter ID card).
- Enter the photo id proof details in the required space.
- Upload your photo (size less than 30 KB in JPG or JPEG format).
- After completing the form, fill it out and click on ‘Submit.’
- Now you will be able to avail yourself online services of Sabarimala.
- Save the Q Booking Slip for future purposes.
Sabarimala Virtual Q Booking 2021 Schedule
[table id=101 /]
Sabarimala Darshan – Check Ticket Availability
- Go to the official website of Sabarimala (sabarimalaonline.org)
- You will find the Virtual Q option on the left of the homepage.
- Click on it and then choose Individual or Group from the given options.
- Then a calendar with the available dates and slots will appear on the screen.
- Each slot will be green in color if the tickets are available.
- You can now check the availability of the required tickets in each slot.
Complying with COVID safety protocols, only 1000 pilgrims are allowed for darshan every day except the weekends. From Monday to Friday 1000 people are allowed whereas on Saturdays and Sundays 2000 people are allowed.
Sabarimala Darshan 2021
This year a total of 86,000 pilgrims will be allowed for the Sabarimala Darshan throughout mandala kaalam and makaravilakku season. Following the COVID safety protocols, physical distancing will be maintained among the pilgrims to ensure that 351 markings have been demarcated near and around the temple. And pilgrims must carry a certificate showing they tested COVID-19 negative. The Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2021 can only be done at sabarimala.org.
stay tuned for more updates!