The wait for the results of the Computer Based Test (CBT) of the first phase of Junior Engineer (JE) in Railways is over. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Thiruvananthapuram has declared Junior Engineer (JE) results on Tuesday (13 August 2019). A total of 2000 candidates have been shortlisted for the second CBT in the Thiruvananthapuram region. Rest of the First CBT results has been declared on the official RRB Regional Website. The candidates who had written the examination from the Thiruvananthapuram region can check the results from the official website indianrailways.gov.in.
Following RRB Thiruvananthapuram, RRB Bangalore also announced the results of RRB JE First CBT on their official website www.rrbbnc.gov.in.
According to the results that have been released a total of 10644 candidates have qualified for the second CBT in RRB JE CBT-1.
You can also go to this DIRECT LINK to check the result:
STEPS TO CHECK THE RESULTS (from website):
- Visit the official website of RRCB- rrcb.gov.in.
- Click on the link of ‘result’ on the home page. Direct Link.
- Candidates have to fill in the login ID and registration number.
- Now the results will be shown and download and take a printout for future references.
Total Number of vacancies for RRB JE Recruitment 2019: 13487
Division of Posts for RRB JE Recruitment 2019:
- Number of posts for Junior Engineer: 12844
- Number of posts for Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 29
- Number of posts for Depot Material Superintendent: 227
- Number of posts for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: 387
The first CBT was conducted from May 22 to May 29 this year, 2019. The answer key for the same was released last month. According to the notification issued by the RRB, the second CBT RRB will conduct the last week of August or the first week of September. A total of 2,000 candidates have been selected for the selection process for the next phase of RRB.RRB will issue the admit card for the second CBT at least 10 days before the examination.