Registrations for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) begin. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE) has updated its website with a notification regarding Commencement of registration for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) from 15th July 2019. This registration will close on 26 July 2019 at 5:00 PM. Editing of application will also close on 26 July 2019 at 5:00 PM. The last date of downloading your application is also 26 July 2019 at 5:00 PM.
Candidates can pay their fee online between 15 July 2019 to 26 July 2019 up to 5:00 PM. Fee for all categories INR 500 plus service charges as applicable and for SC and ST INR 300 plus service charges as applicable is required.
Those candidates are willing to register themselves for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) can visit the link http://184.108.40.206/otetmay19/ and register them self.
Candidates need to keep their scanned photograph in JPEG format of maximum size 50 kb and minimum size 20 kb also candidates need to keep scanned signature of maximum size 20 kb in jpeg format. Both the files need to upload during registration. Candidates can see How to Apply link on the bottom right-hand side (inside Reference Document Box) on the screen where all the instruction is given for the candidates.
In Reference Document Box, How to apply, Frequently asked questions, Instruction for the PH candidates, Guidelines for Community Certificate, Applicability and Eligibility and Syllabus and structure link is also given. Candidates who are applying can visit these links and clear their doubts.
How to apply OTET 2019 :
- First, the Candidate has to fill their Basic Information i.e. Name, mobile number, email and confirm.
- Candidate needs to upload their clear scanned photo which is used for future purpose.
- Candidate needs to upload their clear scanned signature which is used for future purpose.
- Then candidates need to input their details i.e. dob, qualifications, etc.
- After all details candidates can see their form preview and check details what they filled.
- Then candidates need to pay (for all categories INR 500 plus service charges as applicable and for SC and ST INR 300 plus service charges as applicable).
For more details visit: http://220.127.116.11/otetmay19/
Hope this information we have provided for you is helpful to you. For more updates stay connected.