One of the critical skills for commercial, public, and political organizations is negotiating effectively. It is impossible to get the desired result in any negotiations without building business communications and mastering the necessary conversational skills. Training provides the key to success, contributes to sustainable development and prosperity.
When and How to Order Training
Owners, department heads, and front-line employees are required to have at least basic negotiation skills. Having become a professional in this field, you can solve the most challenging and responsible tasks, including increasing sales, developing new markets, securing investment, etc.
There are many training courses for divisional managers, middle- and lower-level managers, both group and individual. For example, CMA Consulting offers both traditional and modern forms of training. Seminars are held on stationary bases and remotely via the Internet. Courses are often distributed in video tutorials, and sometimes teachers visit clients across the world to deliver useful lectures.
As a rule, specialized courses are ordered by phone or online by filling out a special form. After discussing the specific needs, a consultation is provided. Further, a potential client is contacted to clarify the details of the organization and conduct of the training.
Training Process Overview
Regardless of the type of training, the following are taken into account:
- Features and specifics of the customer’s work;
- Assigned tasks;
- Special requests.
Customization is required for individual requirements. Field workshops are ideal for groups of employees who share common goals. A consultative approach best suits the unique needs of clients. Typically, it includes personalized content that enhances the specific learning areas, hands-on industry modeling tools, and reporting requirements.
The training is modular, with theory and practice. Practical skills are studied during group and roleplay sessions. Coaching services are available both in person and online. Based on specific needs, a trainer with the appropriate skills and experience is selected. Regardless of the position, rank, or understanding of the customer, professional recommendations are provided. Through diagnostic tools, questionnaires, and simulations, training enables the client to achieve their goals. After the training, its participants can independently:
- Plan a negotiation strategy;
- Become an active listener;
- Employ modern communication techniques;
- Manage emotions, reasonably resist manipulation;
- Understand the need for consensus, process objections, and be able to say “no”;
- Understand the reasons for the difficulties in negotiations;
- Use strategies that allow negotiations to continue without escalating conflict;
- Competently summarize the meeting to the required result.
Individual lessons with each participant are also part of the workshop. Experienced professionals work with the client anywhere in the world at every stage. To improve the use of acquired skills, training includes:
- Preliminary survey. Consultation is necessary to understand the training needs and required steps to correct behavior in the negotiation process.
- Negotiation planning templates. The analysis allows you to tailor useful examples to your individual needs.
- Lists of commitments to remind participants of the training. The workshops include one-to-one case studies to improve skills in the workplace.
- Sending emails with reminders on the theoretical part of the training.
- Access to alumni website and online coaching hotline.
Seminar publications allow attendees to receive helpful reminders of the content. Communication with other participants and coaches provides an opportunity to maintain and improve the level of training.
The training program develops the basic concepts and skills underlying principled interest-based negotiation. As a result, participants can skillfully manage negotiations of any complexity. They will learn how to prepare for talks, communicate intelligently, and deal with complex objections.
In the training process, we demonstrate how to maintain a value-creating approach even when partners are competitive and provide the basis for the development of skills you need to build confidence, overcome adversity, and improve performance. Negotiation training is a useful tool to help build a business, build, and develop partnerships correctly.
Order negotiation training from CMA consulting, and your reputation as a fair and efficient negotiator will be impeccable!