Welcome to the official website for all Lowe’s employees. First introduced in 2009, the MyLowesLife website is here for all current and past employees who wish to access any information related to the company or their work. Clear all your doubts in one place, accessible 24 hours a day. The website also allows employees to change shifts or apply for a promotion on the portal.
About Lowe’s Store
The Lowe’s store was founded in Mooresville, North Carolina, in 1946 to provide accessible home improvement services to people. Running 75 years strong, they operate all over Mexico, the United States, and Canada. With more than 2390 stores in North America alone, Lowe’s store stands tall with over 310,000 employees who always put the customer first.
With the changing times, Lowe’s store strives to help its customers use environment-friendly products and services to make their homes beautiful and the planet.
What can I get from the MyLowesLife portal?
Lowe’s store understands its employees’ value, so they have created the MyLowesLife portal to ease their work life. The portal is a one-click fix for all job-related issues like changing or trading shifts, handling emails from work, and paychecks. The portal also has all the necessary information regarding an employee’s job or the company. Moreover, all employees can access their benefits and plans using the portal.
MyLowesLife Employee Login
As mentioned above, the MyLowesLife portal is accessible to all current and ex-employees of Lowe’s stores. The portal identifies them and provides the correct details once users log in using their valid credentials. Login credentials consist of three things:
- Your User ID or Sales Number
- Your Password
- The correct answer to the security question.
These credentials are vital and will be provided by your HR Department. After you get them, with any display device with an Internet connection, you can access the portal anywhere and anytime.
The MyLowesLife website portal has two different login methods for employees. One is for current employees, and the other is for former employees.
MyLowesLife login for Current Employees
For current employees of Lowe’s stores, the following steps will help you log into your Lowes employee account:
- First, use a device with an active Internet connection and open the web browser.
- Next, open the MyLowesLife website at www.myloweslife.com.
- Type your Username ID in the box requiring your Sales Number and the password in the Password box.
- Press the Login button to open your account.
- Now you must select an option from the two options: Part-Time and Full-Time. Choose the one that applies to your case.
- Now you have successfully reached your Dashboard.
2. MyLowesLife Former Employees Login
For former employees, follow the following steps to log into your MyLowesLife account:
- First, access the employee portal website online.
- You will see a red box beside the login options. Select the Click Here link in that box to take you to the former-employees section.
- Enter the type of relationship you had with Lowe’s Store and proceed.
- You will now see multiple links that will take you to the page describing the benefits you can still acquire from Lowe’s Store. You can also participate in the Lowes survey online.
MyLowes Password Reset
At Lowe’s store, it is understandable if employees forget their passwords. Make a new MyLowesLife password through these steps:
- Access the https://myloweslife.com website as usual. Here, click on the Forgot Password option below the Password box.
- Your security question will be asked to verify your identity without your password. Reply with the correct answer.
- Now, further instructions will be given on how to access your account.
- If the problem doesn’t get resolved, contact your HR department.
Is your MyLowesLife login not working?
If your MyLowesLife employee login is not working, you might enter your credentials incorrectly. If your portal cannot be accessed, we recommend closing the website or clearing its cookies before you try again. You can also try logging in through a different web browser or device. If the issue persists, your HR Department will be able to help you through the problem.
The MyLowesLife portal allows you to access many options with the click of a button. These benefits are:
In the case of current employees-
- You can view your current working schedule.
- You can handle the trading/changing of your recent shifts.
- You can apply for promotions.
- You can access your work emails.
- You can manage your paychecks and employee benefits.
- You can also find any information related to your work and the company.
In the case of former employees-
- You can know about the benefits you can continue getting from Lowe’s Store.
- You can view the details of your past employment at Lowe’s store.
MyLowesLife contact details
To connect with Lowe’s Benefits Center, employees can reach the United States office at 1-844-HRLOWES (844-475-6937).
You can call employees outside the States at 1-312-843-5251 from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) from Monday through Friday.
For Lowe’s Human Resources, call 1-336-6583535 or 1-888-HRINFO5.
To contact Lowe’s Corporate Office, dial 1-704-758-1000.
To contact Lowe’s Customer Service, call 1-800-445-6937.
For Lowe’s Credit Card services, call 1-866-232-7443.
Also Read: Lowes Survey
MyLowesLife website is designed to help our valued employees manage their work-life like a pro. The employee portal allows them to stay updated with their work schedule, change shifts, and access all the benefits they get at Lowe’s. The portal remains to provide all the help you continue to have for your time at Lowe’s store for the former employees. For Lowe’s store, this portal allows them to efficiently regulate and assist employees’ day-to-day workload so that everyone can give their best at the job.