Giant Eagle manages its employee’s information through MyHRConnection. Its employees can access this portal only after successfully logging into their accounts. Here’s the complete guide to MyHRConnection – Giant Eagle Employee Login.
MyHRConnection – Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle is an American supermarket chain with Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland stores. As of March 2019, Giant Eagle, Inc. had 216 supermarkets (Giant Eagle, Giant Eagle Express, Market District, Market District Express), 202 fuel station/convenience stores under the GetGo banner, and 56 Ricker’s fuel station/ convenience stores. Giant Eagle has about 37,000 employees.
To manage the employee’s information with ease, they have created an online portal, ‘MyHRConnection.’ Employees must log in to that portal to access work schedules, pay stubs, payroll-related information, benefit programs, employment details, personal details & much more. They can manage & view this information from anywhere and at any time. Registered employees will also get job-related alerts from the company.
MyHRConnection – Giant Eagle Login Guide
To log in to MyHRConnection online portal, you require the following information. Make sure you have this information to complete the login procedure. Another essential thing to remember is only employees of Giant Eagle can access this portal.
Information you will need:
- MyHRConnection login credentials, i.e., Team Member Id/Email Address & Password.
- The email address should be valid.
- Social Security Number(SSN) & DOB details.
Ensure you have a reliable, solid & secure internet connection for accessing the login page. Now let’s get started with the login procedure:
- Visit the official website of the MyHRConnection online portal or click on this link.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the login page of MyHRConnection.
- Enter the Team Member ID/Email Address in the required space.
- Click on Next.
- After that, enter your password.
- And then click on ‘Login.’
- Now, you will land on the dashboard of MyHRConnection, where you can access the information you need.
- MyHRConnection dashboard allows you to easily access work-related information, profile information, all the employment-related details, and much more.
- If you don’t have an account, you need to contact the human resource department, or you can register your account at MyHRConnection with required details such as your name, address, zip code, phone number, DOB, and email id.
- If you don’t have a password, use the default first-time password, which will be Ge + the last four digits of your social security number and your eight-digit birth date. For example, Ge0000YYYYMMDD.
Benefits of MyHRConnection
Here are a few benefits of MyHRConnection access:
- Employees can directly report their issues & complaints at MyHRConnection.
- Employees can check their work schedules online.
- Employees can trade/change their shifts.
- They can claim the benefits.
- They can view the paychecks and payroll information.
- It is easy to access & manage employment-related details online.
- Team members can view work-related emails and can also apply for promotions online.
MyHRConnection Customer Support
If you face any issues while accessing your MyHRConnection account information, you can directly contact customer service for their support. They will help you with the required solutions.
- Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-826-3193.
That’s all about MyHRConnection. We hope this information was helpful to you & if you still have any questions on this topic, let us know through your comments. For more updates like this, Stay Tuned!