BP is an international British Petroleum Company headquartered in London, England. It’s a multinational gas and oil firm with over 70,000 employees. To ensure smooth functioning and squeeze out productivity from the working staff, offering them quality employment perks is essential. So, to manage their working data and let them access all their employment details, the British Petroleum Company has designed a particular employee portal, Myhr BP, at sso.bp.com.
The official employee portal helps the company handle payrolls, shift schedules, employee salaries, leave management, and other HR-related work. So, if you are a registered staff of the British Petroleum Company, you must have an employee ID and password to create your account on sso.bp.com. If you have any confusion about Myhr BP, no worries, as here is your complete BP employee portal login guide.
Benefits Of Using Myhr BP Employee Portal
Here are the most fruitful perks of using the BP Myhr login portal –
- Registered employees can easily claim the bonuses offered by the company.
- Leave management system.
- Scheduling system.
- Secure website.
- Bridges the gaps of communication between the employees and the company.
- Tons of employment information is accessible to the working staff.
More About BP Plc – sso.bp.com
BP plc, formerly known as The BP Amoco plc and The British Petroleum Company) One of the most prominent oil and gas companies is based in London, England. BP comes in the list of the world’s seven “supermajors” of oil and gas. It’s one of the top companies in England, operating in all oil and gas production procedures, including production, refining, marketing, distribution, trading, and more. BP actively works in the renewable energy industry producing biofuels, smart grids, solar technology, etc.
Therefore, BP plc is a big name in the world of energy. So, to handle multiple genres of the industry, the company maintains a vast employee base, with over 70,000 active employees. But, managing the data of these employees is pretty tricky for the company single-handedly. Therefore, BP plc has leaned towards technology. The company created the official employee portal at sso.bp.com. Myhr BP is the employee portal of the British Petroleum Company that allows its employees to manage all HR-related information like checking pay stubs, requesting leave, overseeing the work schedule, printing tax forms, claiming employment benefits, and more.
So, if you are a registered member of BP plc., here is a step-by-step guide to accessing the online portal to manage many tasks and HR needs.
Requirements To Access Myhr BP Employee Portal
Here are the mandatory things the registered employees of the British Petroleum Company must have to log in to their Myhr BP account –
- The user must have their login credentials, like a registered username and password.
- They must have a PC, smartphone, laptop, or tablet with a stable internet connection to access the BP employee portal.
- They must have a registered email ID.
How To Register To The Myhr BP Employee Login Portal?
Here are the steps to easily register or sign up to the Myhr BP login portal –
- Visit the official login portal at sso.bp.com.
- Now, hit the “New User” button.
- Follow the steps mentioned there to complete your registration.
- Enter your Employee ID and Social Security Number (SSN) to create your account successfully.
How To Login To BP Myhr Portal?
Follow these steps to log into BP Myhr Portal –
- Visit the official website at sso.bp.com.
- Now hit the “Log on using your bp benefits Center user ID and password” option.
- Next, enter your login credentials, like username and password.
- Click remember my username option.
- Hit the Log On button to enter your account.
If you have any queries or issues while accessing your BP Myhr employee account, contact the technical support team at 1-800-890-4100 or [email protected]