Are you looking for My Hr Kaiser Permanente Login Guide? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here we have updated it in complete detail. Check it out!
My Hr Kaiser Permanente Login
Kaiser Permanente is one of the most extensive nonprofit healthcare plans in the United States, with over 12 million members. It operates 39 hospitals and more than 700 medical offices, with over 300,000 personnel, including more than 80,000 physicians and nurses. As of 2020, 304,874 employees are working in Kaiser Permanente, including 63,306 nurses and 23,271 physicians.
To manage the employee’s information efficiently, they have created an online portal, ‘My hr Kaiser Permanente. Employees must log in to this portal to access information such as work schedules, pay stubs, payroll-related information, benefit programs, employment details, personal details & much more. This information can be accessed from anywhere & at any time. In addition, registered employees will also get job-related alerts from the company.
My hr Kaiser Permanente Login Guide
To log in to the My hr Kaiser online portal, you will require the following information. Make sure you have this information to complete the login procedure. Another essential thing to remember is only employees of Kaiser can access this portal.
Information you will need:
- My hr Kaiser Permanente login credentials, i.e., User ID & Password.
- A valid email address.
- Social Security Number (SSN).
Make sure you have a reliable, strong & secure internet connection for accessing the login page. Now let’s get started with the login procedure:
- Visit the official website of the My hr Kaiser Permanente online portal or click on this link.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of My hr Kaiser Permanente.
- Choose your location & then choose your group from the given options.
- Select the link you want to access.
- Then, you will land on the login page.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the required spaces.
- After that, click on ‘Sign-On’ to view the information you wanted to access.
Note: If you don’t have an account, you need to contact the human resource department & they will help you with the required details.
My hr Kaiser Permanente Registration
You can also create your account online. Steps for registration:
- Go to the official website of Kaiser Permanente.
- Click on the Register.
- Select Create my Account option.
- Enter your name, address, DOB, zip code, phone number, and email id.
- Click on Submit to proceed.
- And then, enter your employee ID and Social Security Number (SSN).
- After that, click on ‘Next.’
- You will get a confirmation email, confirm & then log in to your account.
Employee Benefits of Kaiser Permanente
Here are few benefits of Kaiser Permanente employees:
- Medical (including prescriptions), Vision, Mental Health & Dental Care.
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage.
- Educational Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement.
- Generous Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave.
- Health Care, Dependent Care & Transit Flexible Spending Account Options.
- Retirement Plans.
- Flexible scheduling and Work-from-home options.
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Programs.
My hr Kaiser Permanente Customer Support
If you face any issues while accessing your My hr Kaiser Permanente account information, you can directly contact customer service for their support. They will help you with the required solutions.
- 1-800-464-4000 (711 TTY) (English)
- 1-800-788-0616 (Spanish)
- 1-800-757-7585 (Chinese dialects)
That’s all about My hr Kaiser Permanente. We hope this information was helpful to you & if you still have any questions on this topic, let us know through your comments.