We’re only a few weeks away from watching the last batch of episodes that will conclude the hit Spanish series Money Heist. There’s a lot at stake, and now we’ve got a little taste of what’s to come thanks to the reveal of the episode titles for Season 5, Part 2.
On December 3, 2021, the last 5 episodes of Money Heist (La Casa De Papel) will be released worldwide on Netflix.
Let’s break it down.
List of episode titles for the final season of Money Heist / La Casa De Papel
- Episode 6 – Escape Valves / Exhaust Valves
- Episode 7 – Illustrated Science / Illustrated Science
- Episode 8 – The Theory Of Elegance / The Theory Of Elegance
- Episode 9 – Lo Que Se Habla En La Cama / What’s Talked About in Bed
- Episode 10 – A Family Tradition / A Family Tradition
With the episode titles, including 5 brand new images that can give us some clues and theories about what to expect.
Below we have collected some theories we found online with our own expectations of what the meaning of the new titles is.
- Episode 6 – Pictured is Rio with an RPG and a rather worried “last desperate” facial expression. Exhaust valves could suggest the gang is moving to the “Rome plan”.
- Episode 7 – Berlin and Palermo front and center, suggesting this could be more of a flashback centered episode.
- Episode 8 – Have the team party in the room where they are melting the gold. Could this be their party or a last hurrah before the police raid the bank?
- Episode 9 – Has a flashback image of the professor. The title suggests that this is going to be an episode that focuses heavily on the professor and Lisbon.
- Episode 10 – The End of the Road. In the photo we see Rio talking nervously with the chief negotiator.
— The Paper House (@lacasadepapel) November 24, 2021
As we scoured the social media posts for La Casa De Papel, a photo was posted on November 23 showing one of the gang members(?) handcuffed next to the caption:
“Is this part of the plan?”
— The Paper House (@lacasadepapel) November 23, 2021
Also in Money Heist news, this week Netflix announced a second episode for its behind-the-scenes companion show Money Heist: from Tokyo to Berlin. The first episode will be released along with part 5, part 1 and the second will be released on December 3rd alongside part 2.
For a full preview of Money Heist Part 5 Volume 2, head over to our main post where we will update shortly to include the above information.