Macy’s Inc is an American department store chain operating around 727 stores comprising three retail brands, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Bluemercury. Macy’s Herald Square is a flagship store serving in Manhattan, New York City, known to be one of the largest operating department stores in the world.
Macy’s has the most prominent fashion brands in Women’s and Men’s clothing while also having a variety of departments within their stores, such as furniture gallery, accessories, Jewelry, Beauty, Home Decor, and many more.
Employees of Macy’s have various benefits and work-related information available to them. These resources are accessible through an online portal exclusive to Macy’s employees only.
This guide will provide you with detailed information, steps, and knowledge you require to navigate through Macy’s employee login portal.
MY IN-SITE Employee portal
MY IN-SITE is an online portal for Macy’s employees where their profile, report, and other work-related data information are stored and managed. In addition, the employee-only online portal contains several features such as viewing paystubs, schedules, employee benefits, and much more.
If you are a Macy’s employee looking to access the MY IN-SITE online portal, this guide provides an in-depth walkthrough of how to log in to your work account. There will also be further information on how to troubleshoot various login problems that you could encounter.
- A laptop, desktop, or smartphone is required for Macy’s employees to access their work-related information in the MY IN-SITE portal.
- You need a stable internet connection to log in and access the MY IN-SITE employee features.
- You need your 8-digit Employee ID, which is only available to active Macy’s employees.
- You need your network password, which you would have received from your employer.
- If you want to reset/change your password, you need the last 4-digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Ensure you access the online portal in one of the suitable browsers such as Internet Explorer 11, Safari, or Google Chrome (Recommended).
How to log in to MY IN-SITE portal?
When hired, they will be given a unique 8-digit Employee ID and a Network Password, which is essential to log in to the MY IN-SITE portal. The following steps will guide you on the way to successfully log in to view your Macy’s employee account:
- First, visit Macy’s Employee connection website at employeeconnection.net/.
- You can find the ‘MY IN-SITE’ option present on the right side of the page.
- Click on ‘MY IN-SITE.’
- You will be brought to the MY IN-SITE homepage.
- Click on the red ‘Colleague Sign in’ button to enter the login page. Alternatively, you can directly enter the login portal using the MY IN-SITE login portal.
- Fill in the required fields by entering your 8-digit Employee ID and network password.
- Click on ‘Log In’ to access your employee online portal.
How to change/reset your password?
It is quite a common occurrence where you can accidentally forget your password, and you cannot log in to your account. However, there are also instances where you might have faced an unauthorized login to your account and feel that you need to change your password to protect your details.
If you find yourself in one of these circumstances, you can always change or reset your password by following the steps that are mentioned below:
- To initiate the password reset/change process, visit Macy’s employee connection website at employeeconnection.net.
- Click on the ‘MY IN-SITE’ option present on the right side of the page, which will bring you to the MY IN-SITE homepage.
- Click on the red ‘Colleague Sign in’ button to proceed to the employee login page.
- You will find the ‘Forgot / Unlock / Change Password’ option present above the ‘Login’ button. Click on the ‘Forgot / Unlock / Change Password’.
- Once on the Password Manager page, enter your 8-digit Employee ID and the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Clicking on ‘Next’ will bring you to the next step, where you will be prompted to provide a new password for your Macy’s employee account.
Macy’s MY IN-SITE Employee benefits.
Macy’s employees will be able to avail themselves of the various features and resources on the MY IN-SITE employee online portal. Some of them are:
- Employees can view their paystubs and account statements.
- Employees can view their monthly work roster and schedule.
- Employees can send in their leave applications and observe the approval status.
- Macy’s employees will have access to certain benefits within the company itself. These details can be viewed, accessed, and managed through the MY IN-SITE online portal.
- You can check on your work progress and employment status within the company.
- You can also view and manage your work profile.
- What if my login screen isn’t loading?
If this issue ever occurs, try closing your browser and opening again. If it persists, try logging in using the private/incognito version of your browser. Clearing caches and cookies might also resolve this issue.
- What does ‘Code Required’ mean?
When the message ‘Code Required’ is displayed, click on the ‘Why?’ option to get a detailed explanation. You will be required to have your mobile phone or personal email address to access the code. If you do not receive the code, call the helpdesk at 678-474-2300.
- What if I do not have my 8-digit Employee ID?
Every Macy’s employee will be provided with their unique 8-digit employee ID as well as a network password upon hire. You will always need to have these two details available to log in to the MY IN-SITE portal. If you do not have either, contact your administrative officer to receive your login credentials.
This detailed guide will have provided sufficient information to walk you through your MY IN-SITE login process. However, if you face any further issues, you can contact the helpdesk at 678-474-2300, or if you are a former employee, you can contact the Associate Support Center at 1-800-234-6229.