Finding quality home improvement equipment has always been daunting for most homeowners and construction companies. With the huge number of online stores that sell products such as electric dryers and refrigerators, identifying the right store can be challenging.
Not anymore; Lowe’s is determined to change this analogy by providing the best home improvement equipment and home appliances, from refrigerators to power tools and dryers. The company has been in existence for more than 50 years now and has maintained a decent reputation.
It’s considered the go-to online store for home appliances and tools. The company is based in Mooresville, North Carolina, and takes pride in having retail stores spread across the United States and Canada. But, unlike before, you don’t have to drive to the stores; you can order items online through the dedicated Lowe’s online store.
The store is mobile-friendly, which means you can order while on the go. The online store also has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for new customers to browse the product catalog and shop.
However, you must create a Lowe’s eService account to access the store and shop. Here are the primary reasons you should create a Lowe’s eService account.
- Ability to access and control your account from multiple internet-enabled devices.
- Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of Lowe’s eService secure online bill payment options.
- Get messages and email notifications of new products and offers.
- No automated phone systems
- Direct access to customer care representatives.
- Ability to track your orders on your smartphone or computer.
How to Login to Lowe’s eService Portal
Login to Lowe’s eService Portal or online store is simple, but you may encounter one or more challenges if you are a new user. Below are the things you need to log in to your Lowe’s eService account successfully.
- Official Lowe’s eService login website URL
- Valid Lowe’s username and password
- Stable, secure, and updated internet browser
- A smartphone, laptop, or PC that is connected to a reliable internet connection
If you have the above four requirements, you are ready to experience the convenience of shopping at Lowe’s online store. Let’s shift gears and look at how to get into your account hustle free.
- Visit the official Lowe’s eService login website using the URL www.lowes.com/eservice.
- Type in your username or User ID and password in the respective fields displayed on the page
- Then, hit the “Secure Login” button to gain access to your Lowe’s account
Note that if the user ID or password is incorrect, you won’t be able to log in. No need to worry, though, if you can’t remember your login details. You can always reset the password in four simple steps, namely;
- Visit the official Lowe’s eService website www.lowes.com/eservice
- Click on the “Password” link displayed on the page
- Submit your user ID and Zip code that you used to create the account
- Then, click on the “Continue” button
- Follow the instructions to reset your password successfully
It’s recommendable to use your official email address to create the Lowe’s eService account to ensure that you never miss any updates from the company. Here is an overview of the benefits of shopping at Lowe’s eService Portal instead of driving to one of their brick-and-mortar stores in Canada and the United States.
- Easy access to all the products in one place
- A detailed review of every product to help you know whether it suits your needs before adding it to your cart
- Better access to information about upcoming and current offers, such as Black Friday discounts
- Ability to track your orders
- Secure and instant payment options
- You can shop from anywhere worldwide via your internet-enabled smartphone or computer.
Lowe’s eService is one of the best ways of buying home improvement tools and home appliances. Reputable manufacturers source the products, so rest assured that you will get value for money. If you encounter any challenges, don’t hesitate to contact the support team for assistance.
More importantly, make sure that you set a unique password that you can easily remember to avoid having to reset the password every time you visit the store. Keep the login details private to prevent authorized persons from accessing your account.