Kerala State Lotteries Monsoon Bumper ( BR 68 ) Draw will be Held On 18/07/2019. On Thursday evening at 4.30 PM onwards lottery contenders will be able to download the Results. Monsoon Bumper Lottery Tickets are printed in five series with Maximum Retail Price of 100Rs. First Prize winner will get 5 crore Rupees. A total of 45 lakh tickets were printed and sold. Now all the participants are waiting for the results. The results can be availed from www.keralalotteries.com
- The Prize of Rs 1,00,000/- & Below could be claimed from the District Lottery Offices / Directorate of State Lotteries.
- One should submit the price winning ticket within 30 days from the date of result to avail the price money.
- The first three prize winners (1st, 2nd & 3rd) should submit their tickets to the Director of state lotteries in person. Or they can submit by insured registered post or through the Nationalised / Scheduled Banks / State Or District Co-Operative Bank.
- If any prize winner sequence is repeated, the same will be canceled and redrawn.
The first three prizes will be drawn in full as it comes under the assured portion of Prizes. The remaining prizes come under the variable portion and will be which will depend upon the sale of tickets.
The Department of State Lotteries rolls out six weekly lotteries, two Biweekly and Six Bumper Tickets since 2010 August. The Kerala Government Revenue Department directly control all the activities including printing and distribution of the tickets. Now weekly tickets are worth rupees 20/-, Rs 30/-, Rs 50/- and Bumper Tickets cost Rs 100/- and Rs 200/-. Candidates who are part of this draw are advised to check the results using the links provided in this website.
Guideline for checking the Results
- Go to the official Kerala Lottery website.
- On the homepage itself, you can see the latest 10 Draw results including Monsoon Bumper Lottery 2019 Result.
- Press on the view option
- The Result will be downloaded as a pdf file.
- Now cross check the lottery serial with the winning number.
Best of Luck from the Telegraph Star team.