The written exam for the selection of excise constable posts was conducted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) on Sunday, 4th of August 2019. It has been known that a large number of candidates appeared in the exam thus, increasing the number of competitors and boosting the competition.
After the few days of exam, the Commission will upload the answer key for all sets of question papers i.e. A,B,C and D, on its official website which is jssc.nic.in. The answer key will be uploaded in PDF format and the candidates who have written the exam can download it from the site and check their answers.
The answer key is expected to release after 3 to 4 days of the exam. Candidates who appeared in the examination are advised to keep an eye on the official portal to download the answer sheet. Soon after downloading the Jharkhand excise constable question paper, candidates can check with their matching set to make an estimate of the score.
The comparison of the answer key and the estimation of the score will help the candidates to analyze their attempt in the examination, marks they are going to get in the examination, the level of competition, and various other factors related to the excise constable recruitment.
Steps to Check JSSC Excise Police Constable Answer Sheet 2019 for All Sets PDF
1. Firstly, visit the official site of the Commission i.e. jssc.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, a link “JSSC Police Constable Answer Key 2019” will appear. You have to click on that link.
3. After clicking on the link, you will be asked to provide your login details. Enter your details and then click on the submit button.
4. Now, you will see four available options of question paper set. You need to first choose your set and then download the respective solutions for that set.
5. Now cross-check your answers.