Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) in a previous notification announced that recruitment for a total of 413 Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentice is going to held very soon. These posts were up for grabs at its Locations in Southern India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh). In this post, we will show how to Download IOCL Admit Card and share details about the examination.
In the most recent notification, the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) notified that admit cards for the technical, and non-technical Trade and Technician Apprentice exam 2019 are released. The applicants can download the same from the official site.
More about the examination
The candidates who have successfully qualified the ITI, and have a diploma in the relevant engineering field were eligible to apply for this post.
The examination will be conducted on the 18th of August. The examination centers are predetermined some of the notable ones are Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Cochin, and Bangalore.
- The candidates must ensure that they are carrying admit card copies to the examination Hall.
- They must be able to produce an identification proof of their own, it can be Aadhaar, Pan or Voter I’d.
- You are advised to carry 2 Recent color passport size photograph of yours.
- Gadgets such as calculators, wristwatches, and mobile phones are not allowed in the examination Hall.
Documents to be kept ready before applying online
- Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate /mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering as applicable
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- PWD certificate if applicable.
How to download admit cards?
- Firstly the aspirants are requested to visit the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx
- There look for the IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 download link.
- Tap the link, it will direct you to the page containing admit cards.
- There you will be asked for your valid credentials, on successful submission of your valid credentials your admit card will appear.
- Now, download admits card and take the hard copies of it.
On Apprenticeships page, you can click on Apply Online to Register online.