Grey’s Anatomy Season 18 Episode 17 is about to premiere next week on ABC, which has been titled “I’ll Cover You” and I think something really big is going to happen in the series now.
Grey’s Anatomy is one of the longest run series on ABC, which was first aired on March 27, 2005, and had been created by Shonda Rhimes. The series revolves around Dr. Meredith Grey played by Ellen Pompeo and Dr. Miranda Bailey played by Chandra Wilson and Dr. Richard Webber whose role has been played by James Pickens Jr.
The series has one spin-off with the name Station 19, which is set in Seattle and is about Seattle Fire Department named Station 19.
Grey’s Anatomy Season 18 Episode 17 Release Date
Grey’s Anatomy Season 18 Episode 17 has been scheduled to be released on Thursday, 12 May 2022 only on ABC Network from 9:00-10:01 p.m. EDT.
What could happen in Season 18 Episode 17?
As per the official synopsis of the show
“A former patient of Link’s, Simon, is in the emergency room with his pregnant wife; Bailey receives an offer from Nick.”
Nick Marsh will get back an old patient back in the emergency but this time with his wife as a patient. And hence Bailey will get an offer from Nick very soon.
Hence there is more to happen in the upcoming Grey’s Anatomy Season 18 Episode 17.
The Regular Casts who appear on the Series
- Ellen Pompeo will play the role of Dr. Meredith Grey
- Chandra Wilson will be back as Dr. Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens Jr. be reprised as Dr. Richard Webber
- Justin Chambers will be back as Dr. Alex Karev
- Kevin McKidd as Dr. Owen Hunt
- Jesse Williams as Dr. Jackson Avery
- Bokhee An can be seen as Nurse Bokhee
- Patrick Dempsey be as Dr. Derek Shepherd
- Sara Ramirez be back as Dr. Callie Torres
- Jessica Capshaw can be seen as Dr. Arizona Robbins
We will update you about the other upcoming episodes of Grey’s Anatomy Season 18, Please follow us on Google News.