The Kroger company is one of the largest retailers in the United States based on annual sales. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Kroger has nearly 2,800 stores in 35 states and annual sales of more than $121.1 billion.
Kroger’s grocery retail stores operate under a variety of banner names. Their services include supermarkets, seamless digital shopping options, price-impact warehouse stores, and multi-department stores similar to supercenters. Still, they offer an expanded variety of national brand apparel and general merchandise.
They also operate 70 fine jewelry stores like Fred Meyer Jewelers and Littman Jewelers. In addition, Kroger is the only major U.S. supermarket company with an economical three-tier distribution system.
Kroger runs 35 food production or manufacturing facilities producing high-quality private-label products and 1,585 supermarket fuel centers, which are a natural addition to their one-stop-shopping strategy.
They provide high-quality services at a low cost at their 2256 pharmacies in their combination food and drug stores.
What is Feed Kroger
Feed Kroger is an online web portal of Kroger, started for their employees. Through this portal, the workers can use their Enterprise User ID and the password to gain access to the portal and use the Feed Kroger as they wish.
On this portal, Kroger ESchedule or Kroger ESS Schedule is available, which is the employees’ work schedule. This includes regular working hours, holiday hours information, a work calendar, and other work schedule information.
Benefits of Feed Kroger
Through the Feed Kroger portal, employees have access to many benefits. Some of the benefits are mentioned below:
- Employees can check their Krogen Eschedule every day online
- They can apply for holidays or break from work whenever they want through the portal
- They can also apply for leaves
- With the Feed Kroger portal, employees can perform the W4 changes.
- All the pay stubs and payment history are available on the portal for the employees to check
- Employees can log in to their Feed Kroger account if they have to update their data or job-related data.
- They can also change their living address if it has changed
- Employees can maintain their contact details by adding new ones or replacing the old ones.
Requirements for Logging in to Feed Kroger
Before learning how to log in to your Feed Kroger account, it is essential to know what are the requirements for the process. This is important so that you can do that without problems when logging in to your account.
The most important thing to log in to Feed Kroger is to be an employee at the company. You cannot log in to the portal if you are not a Kroger employee.
To log into your Feed Kroger account, you would need the following:
- Your valid Enterprise user ID for the portal
- Your valid Kroger password
- Any device such as a computer, a phone, or a tablet to use to log in to your Feed Kroger account
- A good internet connection is a must to log in to the portal
How to Log in to Feed Kroger
If you are an employee who wants to learn how to log in to your Feed Kroger account, then follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- The first step is to open your browser and go to the official Feed Kroger website, or you can click here to visit it.
- The next step is to enter your Enterprise User ID and your password
- After that, you have to click on the “I Agree” button
You will be logged in to your Feed Kroger account and can access all the benefits on the website.
Kroger Contact Details
If there are more questions or queries regarding the Feed Kroger portal or otherwise, you can contact Kroger support by the following means:
You can call them on 1-800-576-4377
From Monday to Friday between 7 AM to Midnight EST
From Saturday to Sunday, 7 AM to 9:30 PM EST
You can also reach their Human Resources by mailing them at the address given below:
The Kroger Co.
1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100