Duke Energy Bill Pay: Duke Energy Corporation is an American electric power holding company based in North Carolina with several subsidiaries. And the organization allows a wide range of bill payment methods for its customers, making it so easy. Below are the available choices which we can choose from.
Let’s start with the most common and regular way of bill payment.
PAYING THROUGH THE APP
It’s easier now to manage your account just with your mobile phone. The organization created a mobile application available on both platforms, IOS and Android. You can download the same from AppStore or Google Playstore. Please follow the below steps.
- Download the Duke Energy app from the store or text MOBILE to 578-02 to download the app.
- Use the same username and password to login into the account as My Account, or if you’re a new user, register now using your mobile number.
- Once registered, log in to your account and find the option which shows BILL PAY.
- Select the payment option of your choice and double-check the details before proceeding with the payment.
- Proceed with the bill payment and keep a safe copy of the confirmation message on the screen.
Apart from the bill payment, several other services are available for the customers that can be done through the mobile app. For example, you can track your energy usage and set up bill reminders to be informed a week ahead about the bill payment through the notifications. In addition, you can check and avail yourself of the available offers.
If you’re someone who doesn’t like the look of mobile screens, here is your choice. You are paying the bill through their website. And whenever the app goes through updates or is under maintenance or in case of any other kind of inconveniences, paying online is our savior.
1. Sign in to your account with the same username and password as My Account, and if you’re a new user, register using your mobile number.
2. Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten your password or your username; they can send you the same to the mail-id/phone number you used during registration.
3. Once logged in, check for the option, PAY MY BILL; click on the same and proceed to the payment page.
4. Fill in your details, and re-check the payment amount and date before confirming and going ahead with the payment.
5. Have a safe copy of the confirmation receipt you receive for the successful payment.
PAYING WITH A CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD, OR E-CHECK
This payment method allows you to pay your bills without needing to sign in.
- Sign in to your account, or you could pay using your account number if you forgot the details.
- Enter your account number, Zip Code as required, and choose the bill payment option.
- Enter the amount that is due and fill in the required details.
- Please be noted that this method uses Speedpay (a third-party vendor), which charges a $1.50 processing fee for a residential account and $8.50 for a business account for a one-time payment. Your payment will be applied to your account immediately.
- The service is available 24/7 and offers flexibility while keeping your information always secured.
PAYING IN PERSON
Welcome to the conventional method of bill payment. The organization has many payment stores set up, and if you’re nearby, you can choose this method of charge which is so convenient.
All you need to do is reach the store and inform one of the customer assistants that you want to pay your bill. The rest of the procedures will be taken care of by them. Please keep your account number available, making the process easier for both parties.
You can figure out your nearest store by entering your location on their website. Then, visit this link for the same.
Duke Energy Bill Pay with Draft
Choose this hassle-free payment method where you don’t need to worry about the payment dates, late payment charges, or any trouble. Instead, get the convenience of having your monthly energy bill automatically drafted from your checking or savings account. It’s quick, easy, and accessible.
Please go through the Terms and Conditions of the process before proceeding, and once you sign up for the automated draft method, the bank deals with the automatic payment monthly. You can modify the same at any point in time later.
Duke Energy Bill Pay By Phone:
All you need to do is call 800.521.2232 and follow the assistant’s steps over the call requests. This method uses the third-party vendor Speedpay, and the process is instant. The amount will reflect in your account immediately, but SpeedPay will charge a convenience fee.
PAY BY MAIL
The old-school method of bill payments is here. Mail the below address a money order or a cheque for the due amount.
P.O. Box 1327
Charlotte, NC 28201
Mention your account number and the bill payment date.
Also, Connect with Duke Energy on the following:
- Customer Service: https://www.duke-energy.com/customer-service
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DukeEnergy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DukeEnergy
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/duke_energy/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/duke-energy-corporation/
All these available choices are simple, quick, easy, and safe. In addition, all your information provided in any of the methods is secure. And there will be a confirmation after every payment, which will help the customers track their expenses. And to make this easier, Duke Energy Corporation is assisting the customer in following the below steps.
- Payment confirmations: Customers can get notifications through text or email.
- Reading your bill: An interactive account sample is provided to help customers understand their bills.
- Bill Inserts: Important information is shared with the customers through the bill inserts monthly.
- Rates: Explains how the rates are calculated, keeping all the factors that affect the rating.
- Lower your bill: It helps customers know possible ways to reduce their bills.
- High Bill and Usage Alert: Alerts the customers about the increased usage and helps to stay on budget and control.
- Bill Forwarding: Bills will be forwarded to the desired location temporarily if the customer is away.
- Reading your meter: Helps the customer figure out how to read it.
Duke Energy Corporation has taken several steps to make it convenient for its customers, and all other required information is made available through its website.