Dancing Super Stars is an upcoming Reality show which will be premiering on Tamil Channel Vijay TV. It has similarities to many other dance shows. The audition for the show is now open. There are mainly three types of categories to participate in. Which includes, individual, dual or partner category. The partner could be anyone including your family or a friend. The participants should be above 18 years of age. The game show winner will get a prize of INR 25 Lakhs.
Rules to Apply for Vijay TV’s Dancing Super Stars Audition
- The contestants could come either to perform single or with a partner or group.
- The judges will be there to decide whether you are eligible to enter the show or not.
- The elimination will be strictly based on performance.
Direct Links to Apply
Registration Procedure for Dancing Super Stars
- Head on to the official site: Vijay TV
- Fill the adequate personal details which you should self assure to be entirely accurate.
- The details that should be entered include Name, Age, Sex, Contact No, Email Address, City / Town, Name of the Partner / the group members.
- The aspirant is advised to upload a video or photo with their partner or group. The file should not be larger than 20 MB.
- The video should not contain any copied or inappropriate content.
What do you think of the show? Would you like to participate? Let us know in the comments section. Any more information you want to know, feel free to ask.