cowin.gov.in Registration Online: Cowin 2.0 portal Registration for vaccination, Covid 19 online vaccine registration, Eligibility criteria for covid 19 vaccination, and other features available here along with the official website.
cowin.gov.in Registration Online
As we all know, the whole world is facing the worst pandemic situation (Covid 19); this pandemic is now appearing again with its second wave, which is very dangerous for all of us. The government of India has made a Vaccine that is given to those who are above 45 years. Still, now our prime minister Shree Narendra Modi Ji has announced that vaccines will be available for the above 18 years category from 1st May 2021.
So, we must be aware of all of you about this vaccination campaign which will be started from 1st may 2021 to your nearest health centers/vaccination centers; people who want to vaccinate themselves can register online for their Vaccine on the CoWIN 2.0 portal. Procedure for Covid 19 vaccine registration or www.cowin.gov.in Registration we are sharing here below
- First of all, people have to open the official website that is www.cowin.gov.in.
- From the home page of the official website, click on the “register yourself” option.
- Now a new login page will open on your computer or mobile screen
- Here you have to enter your mobile number and click on the get OTP option
- Enter OTP number and click on verify option
- Now the vaccination registration form will open
- Here you have to enter your details like Photo Id, Id No., name, birth year, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button
- After this, a confirmation message will come
- After the successful registration Account Details” page will appear; from here, you can add more persons by clicking on Add more option.
Through Arogya Setu App
Applicants who want to Registration from smartphones can go through Arogya Setu App
- First of all, applicants have to open the Play Store
- Now enter the Arogya Setu in the search bar option
- Now install the arogya setu app
- Enter the details and open the app
- Go to the registration option
- enter the details and make an appointment near you
Cowin 2.0 Vaccination Appointment
Applicants who have registered successfully for their vaccination can get an appointment for a vaccine procedure for the work we share below.
Covid 19 Vaccine Eligibility
Cowin 2.0 Portal Registration
In this vaccination program, five significant parts that a citizen has to follow before going online vaccination registration; Cowin 2.0 portal is essential when the pandemic situation is at its peak and lockdown has been imposed by the government, in this type of time, people will go through online for their vaccination. Some critical factor that we have to consider during online vaccination registration
What is the Cowin 2.0 portal?
(www.cowin.gov.in) is an online platform where citizens can register themselves for Covid 19 vaccination program.
Who started the Cowin 2.0 portal?
Government of India
What is the second phase vaccination date?
1st May 2021.
What is the Second phase age limit?
Eighteen years or above citizens can go for vaccination for the second phase vaccination program.