The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is likely to announce the results of the ICAI CA CPT results of June 2019 on its official website tomorrow July 18, 2019.
The candidates who appeared for the CA CPT June 2019 exams are requested to check the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – icaiexam.icai.org – on July 18 to find and download their results.
Below is a step by step guide for candidates to follow and download their detailed results:
1. Launch the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India examinations – icaiexam.icai.org
2. Look for the ‘Result’ link on the homepage and click on it
3. You will be redirected to the results page, where you will find two links: ‘Check Results’ and ‘Check Merit List’
4. Click on the relevant link and submit your details to check your result and your position on the merit list respectively
5. Download and take a print out of the results as well as the merit list for future reference
The ICAI is India’s national professional accounting body. Established on July 1, 1949 as a statutory body under the Chartered Accountants Act of 1949, the ICAI is India’s national professional accounting body. By professional standards, it is the second largest finance and accounting body in the world as well as the only licensing cum regulating body of the financial audit and accountancy profession in India.
The role of ICAI is to set accounting standards that are to be followed by companies in India. It has the sole responsibility for setting standards of auditing that are to be followed in the audit of financial statements across the country. It also dictates other technical standards like SIA and CAS, which refer to Standards on Internal Audit and Corporate Affairs Standards respectively, that are to be adhered to by practicing chartered accountants. It sets these standards by working closely with the Government of India (GOI), Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to ensure the rules and regulations are strictly enforced and not just formulated.