The three main ingredients for a hit reality show are “Entertainment” “Entertainment,” “Entertainment,” and Bigg Boss Telugu carries them perfectly. With many new faces, Bigg Boss 5 Telugu has marked a booming entry, garnering praises from the audience.
What makes Bigg Boss a blockbuster show is its unique meta. It offers the perfect blend of entertainment, which makes it a binge-able show. So Season 5 is here, and the fans are excited to witness something new this season.
While some fans are pleased to notice their favorite contestants in the safe zone, the fans of the six contestants, namely Kajal, Jaswant, Ravi, Hamida, Sarayu, and Manas, must show their support to ensure their run does not end too soon.
So, if you are a Bigg Boss Telugu fan, wondering how to vote for your favorite contestant in Season 5 Week 1, scroll down to get the complete guide –
How To Vote Through The Hotstar Application?
In Bigg Boss Telugu Season 1 & 2, the production opted for the “Google” voting system for the elimination rounds. However, with the debut of Hotstar, the complete process was shifted to the platform. So, from Season 3, the entire mechanism of voting changed. The voting process is divided into two methods – Online through Hotstar or Offline through missed calls.
So, if you want to vote for your favorite Bigg Boss 5 Telugu participant through Hotstar, make sure to follow these simple steps –
- The first step to support your favorite Bigg Boss Season 5 Telugu star is downloading the official Hotstar mobile application from Google Play Store or Apps Store.
- Now log in to the Hotstar app and search for “Bigg Boss 5 Telugu.” (You can log in via email id or Facebook).
- Once you click on it, a series of the latest episodes will appear on your screen.
- Under each episode, a “Vote” option will be available as a green icon.
- Now, hit the “Vote” option and choose your favorite contestant to cast a successful vote.
Note – One user is allowed to cast only 10 votes per day.
How To Vote Via Missed Call?
Voting via missed call can be one of the most convenient processes for many users. If you are a Bigg Boss fan, your vote is precious. So, if you can’t use Hotstar to cast your vote, make sure to use this alternative method. Any user can cast one vote through a single missed call for a single number. 50 votes are allowed per day from a single number. So, with 50 missed calls, you can easily cast 50 votes each day. For every nomination week, the voting lines are opened till midnight on Friday of the respective week.