Bigg Boss Telugu Vote: Today, just like on every Monday, the nomination process took place. And in that process, Baba Bhaskar, Ravi Krishna, Varun, and Sreemukhi got nominated for this week’s elimination.
Here’s How To Save Your Favorite Contestant By Voting
There are two ways to vote for your favorite housemate. One is through Hotstar app and other is by giving the missed call to the number allotted to each candidate. We will let you know how to do both.
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote Through Hotstar
Follow the below steps to vote for your favorite candidates on Hotstar App:
- First, you have to download the Hotstar app on your phone. You will find the app in the Play Store (Andriod) as well as App Store (Apple).
- After installing the app, you have to sign up with your Email or Facebook account.
- Once you sign up, you will be having your own account.
- Then, you have to enter the words ‘Bigg Boss Telugu’ in the search bar of the app.
- And the Bigg Boss Telugu show will appear on the screen.
- There, you have to click on the ‘Vote’ button in green color.
- You will be given 10 votes, you can distribute them among your favorite candidates.
- If you click on a candidate once, that is considered as one vote, to vote all 10 votes, you have click 10 times on the candidate.
- And after clicking 10 times, your voting is done.
Note: Your votes will expire at 12 AM each night. Make sure you vote before that time.
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote By Giving Missed Call
A number is allotted to each contestant in the house. To vote for them, you have to give a missed call to that number. Here are the numbers that are allotted to each contestant.
Sreemukhi: 8466 996 713
Ravi Krishna: 8466 996 702
Varun Sandesh: 8466 996 714
Baba Bhaskar: 8466 996 708
To increase the chances of saving your favorite contestant from elimination, you can do voting through both Hotstar and by giving a missed call.