In July 1964 the Bangalore University was established. The Bangalore University is situated in the Garden City of Bangalore. The university is recognized by The University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi. Bangalore University offers various courses in UG, integrated, PG, diploma, PG diploma, certificate, and PhD.
On the 26th of July 2019 (Friday), it is expected that the University of Bangalore is going to announce the results of the undergraduate/postgraduate examinations. The university had conducted the exams in May and June. The candidates who have appeared for their Undergraduate/Postgraduate examinations can check their results on the official website of the university Bangalore university.ac.in, or they can also check the results on the alternative sites like attristech.com, results.karnatakaeducation.net.
The result which will be released by the university will be for courses like BCA, BA, BBA, BSc, BBM, B COM, UVCE Engineering semester and MBA.
Listed below are the steps that you can follow to check the Bangalore University UG/ PG results in 2019:
• First step:- visit the official website, i.e., bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
• The second step once the homepage loads search for the link that says ‘download result link.’
• Third step:- the result link will load, now enter your registration number, and your roll number correctly in the provided fields.
• Fourth step:- once everything is entered click on the submit button and your result will appear on the screen.
• Fifth step:- download your result and print it out for your future references.