For almost 40 years the idol of Athi Varadar was deeply immersed under the Pushkarini temple. The pilgrims from across the country and Kanchipuram are heading to worship the Lord. Moreover, this festivity takes place once every four decades.
Now, the Idol of Athi Vardara is kept for the pilgrims to worship for Darshan from the 1st of July 2019 to the 17th of August 2019. The pilgrims who are interested in worshiping the Lord can book tickets on the Sahasranama Seva Online. On the other hand, the worshippers can also worship Lord Athi Vardara from the website of Tamil Nadu.
Produce to follow for booking Athi Varadar Darshan tickets
The pilgrims can book the tickets for an online darshan at the official website, namely, https://tnhrce.gov.in/. The Pilgrims, on the other hand, can also book for tickets concerning the Sahasranama Archana by following the protocol mentioned below:
- The tickets for Darshan will come into being every day at 10 AM, and the tickets need to be booked four days before the visitation date.
- Timing of Darshan is at two times 06:30 PM and 05:00 PM.
- Only 500 tickets are going to be released. There are 250 tickets each morning and 250 for the evening batch.
- The pilgrim cannot access registration for Sahasranama Archana for the weekends, i.e., Saturday and Sunday.
- Lastly, if the tickets are not available to purchase, then the booking status is void.
Follow the following procedure to book Online Athi Varadar Darshan:
- Visit https://tnhrce.gov.in/. The Athi Varadar Darshan would feature a red color highlight. People can also choose their preferred language.
- People would need to fill the details while booking the slot, such as Persons Booking, Date, Address, Phones, etc.
- After finishing the details, click on the submit button, this would lead to the completion of the payment process. Print the token from the website and try to carry an Identity proof along with a hard copy.
- It is essential to report to the temple an hour before the chosen time.