Panchayati raj issued directives on the employment of village secretariats as part of Navratnas of Andhra Pradesh Government A total of 91,652 jobs has been notified. There are 77,554 new posts. There are 14,098 posts already vacant.
The government has issued notifications for a total of 1.28 lakh jobs with regard to the replacement of posts of unemployed youths in Andhra Pradesh. The 19 categories of government jobs are classified into three categories. All posts in each category will be conducted in the same writing test. Written exams for these three categories will be held on September 1. Already the application process has started .. Online application till 10th August
A single test for posts in Category-I
On the morning of September 1, the paper exam will be conducted separately for Category-I and Category-2 jobs. All posts have the same written test. Similarly, the job test in Category-III will be held on September 1. Category-3 will have a written test for each post. Candidates who have applied for the post in category-I and category-2 will be eligible to appear for the written examination as exams are conducted on the same day. Panchayat Secretary, Welfare under Category-I
The government will replace 1,28,589 posts for village and ward ministries. Of these, 95,088 posts in 13 divisions of village secretariats and 33,501 posts in 9 divisions of ward secretaries will be replaced. The posts of village secretariat will be replaced by district selection committees (DSCs). 10% of weightage will be given to employees who are already working in contract and outsourcing. Written Examination for Ward Secretariat Jobs First Objective: September 1st
- On July 19, the government issued an order for the posts of village secretariat. The notification will be issued on July 22.
- Between July 23 and September 15, the recruitment process and recruitment documents will be given to the selected candidates.
- Candidates who have received recruitment papers will be trained at Panchayat Training Centers in Bapatla, Samalakota and Kalahasti from September 16 to 28.
- Ministries will be prepared with all the facilities throughout the state by September 20.
- Secretaries will be allotted training on September 30.
- All of them will join the respective village ministries, effective October 2
Posts to be filled in Village Secretaries:
- Secretary of Panchayat
- Survey Assistant
- Veterinary / Fisheries Assistant
- Female Police and Women-Child Welfare Assistant
- Engineering Assistant
- Energy Assistant
- Organization Name -A.P. Panchayat Raj
- Post Name – Panchayat Secretary
- Total Vacancies– 7040
- Starting date -27th July 2019
- Closing Date -10th August 2019
- Application Mode- Online
- Category- Government Jobs 2019
- Selection Process- Written Test
- Job Location- Andhra Pradesh
- Official Site- gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in