Are you looking for a job in AP Grama Sachivalayam? Are you worried that you don’t know how to apply? Then stop worrying. We are here to help you know how to apply online. Read the article completely to know everything about this job.
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced AP Village Secretariats will be recruited. A total of 1.6 lakh jobs are to be given. So what are qualifications one needs to have to apply? let’s know.
[table id=45 /]
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 39 Years.
Education Qualification: Candidates who are applying for this job must have passed Intermediate second year from any recognized board.
That’s it. If you qualify for both these rules then you can apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Secretariat post. So, how to apply for the post? Let’s know about that too.
Here’s How To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs online
- First, you have to visit the official site of AP Government i.e, ap.gov.in
- Then you will land on the home page of the site.
- In the homepage, you will find AP Village Secretary Notification Link. Click on it.
- You will be directed to AP Village Secretary job notification page.
- Here you can read the details given on the page.
- Next, you have to fill your details there.
- After filling your details, you have to pay the application fee.
- And after paying your fee successfully, submit the form.
- Download the form and take a print of it. You might need it in the future.
More details about the selection process and procedure will be revealed in the notification which will be released soon. The salary of a village Secretariat is expected to be anywhere between five thousand rupees to ten thousand rupees.