AP Government has declared the lockdown but is also facilitating the ePass for citizens to move in curfew period. But ePass is only approved in case of emergencies and few essential services. AP ePass can only be applied online; the same details are provided here, along with the application procedure. Check it out!
AP Government is issuing ePass to organizations engaged in manufacturing, transport, sale of essential commodities, and providing essential services to ensure availability of essential commodities and services in the State. These passes are to be applied online on its official page. The complete application process is detailed below. Before that, make sure you have these documents.
Required documents while applying for AP ePass:
- Aadhar Card/PAN/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport as ID proof.
- Traveling details.
- Vehicle details.
- Purpose documents.
- GST & Employee details.
- Address Proof.
- Scanned Photograph.
AP ePass – Apply Online
To apply for AP ePass, follow these steps:
- Go to the official portal of AP ePass Registration.
- Register yourself by entering your mobile number & complete the OTP authorization.
- After that, click on the ePass Online Form to get redirected to the application page.
- Enter the GST & Employee details in the required spaces.
- Provide your personal details such as name, mobile number & email address, etc.
- And then, enter your vehicle details, such as your vehicle registration number and type of vehicle. (choose public transport if you are not traveling on your own vehicle)
- Provide your residence address & destination address.
- Mention the purpose & select the Movement Type as per your requirement.
- Select the period of ePass.
- Select the ID Proof type from the drop-down menu and provide the ID Proof number in the required space. (PAN/ Aadhar/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport can be provided for ID Proof)
- Upload your photograph & other necessary documents.
- Review & submit the application form by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
- Save the reference number displayed on the screen for future use.
- After getting approval, you will receive an SMS that has a link.
- From that link, you can download the ePass.
Note: To track your application status visit the official portal or click here. Use the reference number to track your application status.
Covid-19 Lockdown: Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the issue of Emergency Passes for Essential Services
20% of the employees or at least five people from each factory in manufacturing and shipping companies and factories of essential commodities are issued passes.
- Covid-19 Emergency Pass (Andhra Pradesh) Click here to download
- G.O. Rt. No. 289 – List of Essential Services/Commodities, Transport Services, Movement of staff/employees – Exemption from Lockdown – Agriculture & Cooperation Department Click here to download
We hope this information was helpful to you. For more updates, Stay Tuned!